PRE-GAME Round 3 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Just pray Lord Tavita blesses us with one of his signature dominant games again this time around.

I’d almost forgot just how bad our defence was under Pies.

So who’s ready for another embarrassing loss tonight?
I don't see us losing, and I'm anything but ready for another loss, but extra-time golden point might be how tight our win will be if we don't learn to hold the ball and complete our sets. And if we decide to kick early we need to have a team effort in the chase.

There still isn't any scenario we lose this game. I had Dr Strange go through every conceivable outcome and he couldn't find one either. We will keep them tryless as well.

Kevvie trying to figure out how to help the defense?
Milf looking for his next contract.....

I still like him and think he's a gun, he's just an easy target at the moment.

There still isn't any scenario we lose this game. I had Dr Strange go through every conceivable outcome and he couldn't find one either. We will keep them tryless as well.
You don’t need any sort of attacking structure or skill to put points on the broncos.

I like Milford too , but there's a very good reason he's an easy target.
Yeah having a bad game against the titans is all it takes apparently.

I agree. They couldn't beat our train wreck last year and I don't see them prevailing against our current crop of has beens, never will be's and try hards. Although a win tonight won't cover up the cracks, it may prevent a second consecutive spoon. Broncos by 8.

I hope the players were listening to Jordan Riki in the presser, the way he was talking it made me want to lace up a pair of boots and get out there .. and i'm one of the laziest kents you will ever meet
I hope they’re listening to Mark Williams “ SHOW NO MERCY” 🎶

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • NSW stables
  • Manlyman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.