Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2013
His heart is in the right place with his intensity, but he needs to use his brain as well. He can run 300m but if he keeps shooting out of the line and getting stepped (particularly if we have no markers) it undoes a lot of that
I think a lot of the issue is this team having poor communication. One guy shooting out of the line is bad, but if the guys either side of him go with him it's usually good.

E

Eta Carinae

QCup Player
Dec 3, 2018
I mentioned before the Cowboys game the forwards may be overrated and Isaako, while undoubtedly talented, had better pull up his sleeves or face a stint the QLD Cup. Then they made me eat crow. Then they go and do that last night..... The forwards weren't really that "bad", just far inferior to their less hyped opponents. Isaako was just rubbish. Hardy sighted except when making mistakes.

Furthermore, we need to talk about Gillett. It seems good ol Wayne has done a job on us. I questioned his long-term signing previously, suggesting his best was already behind him and was slammed for it. Now if those people who slammed me aren't eating crow, they lack honesty and credibility. If Gillett isn't a better edge backrower than Fifita, he is in the QLD Cup. In the middle he is getting bullied.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
New poster here, hate it to be a negative first post but honest question, what would it take for Macca to get dropped? I can’t stand it any longer.....how are we expected to get it done on a consistent basis with this guy? He almost gets dragged 10 meters every tackle “it’s what he’s supposed to be good at”, almost always takes the wrong attacking option, don’t get me started on his castard passes lol is that a joke? It’s the number one thing you should be able to do as the 9.

Nice to meet you all, I promise I’m not a negative person. Plenty of exciting time ahead with this young group.... minus Macca

Roosters administration. They'd find something quick smart that would not only have him dropped, but fired giving us the cap space required to sign Cameron Smith.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Oh gee, why can't Seibold figure out why we're so hot and cold?!?!? BECAUSE WE'RE A YOUNG, INEXPERIENCED TEAM.

We were more inexperienced last year and Bennett got fired because we were hot and cold.

I reckon its an arrogance thing. We tend to believe our own hype and the young players think because they put in last week they dont have to this week. Could be a leadership issue, need someone to tell them to pull their heads in.

Last edited:
E

Eta Carinae

QCup Player
Dec 3, 2018
Out of curiosity, outside the intercept try, what did Roberts contribute last night? A whole bunch of nothing.
Pretty much the whole team either did a whole bunch of nothing or f**ked up. At least Roberts did one thing good.

E

Eta Carinae

QCup Player
Dec 3, 2018
We were more inexperienced last year and Bennett got fired because we were hot and cold.
I could be wrong but seems to me Bennett, probably on purpose, has left Seibold some landmines to contend with. 2 running halves who couldn't organize a root in a brothel signed long-term. Gillett who is getting bullied, signed long-term. Boyd, obviously well past his best signed long-term. Then we have Oates, going from strength to strength, probably on his way at seasons end because of salary cap constraints! Maybe even Souffs will pick him up. Would Bennett be that brazen? Wouldn't surprise me a bit!

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
I mentioned before the Cowboys game the forwards may be overrated and Isaako, while undoubtedly talented, had better pull up his sleeves or face a stint the QLD Cup. Then they made me eat crow. Then they go and do that last night..... The forwards weren't really that "bad", just far inferior to their less hyped opponents. Isaako was just rubbish. Hardy sighted except when making mistakes.

Furthermore, we need to talk about Gillett. It seems good ol Wayne has done a job on us. I questioned his long-term signing previously, suggesting his best was already behind him and was slammed for it. Now if those people who slammed me aren't eating crow, they lack honesty and credibility. If Gillett isn't a better edge backrower than Fifita, he is in the QLD Cup. In the middle he is getting bullied.

He needs to go back to an edge. He’s just a tackle bot in the middle which does us no favours really

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I could be wrong but seems to me Bennett, probably on purpose, has left Seibold some landmines to contend with. 2 running halves who couldn't organize a root in a brothel signed long-term. Gillett who is getting bullied, signed long-term. Boyd, obviously well past his best signed long-term. Then we have Oates, going from strength to strength, probably on his way at seasons end because of salary cap constraints! Maybe even Souffs will pick him up. Would Bennett be that brazen? Wouldn't surprise me a bit!

**** me, why would he fight so hard to extend if that was the case. It's not like ANY of those decisions were made post him getting the tap.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Out of curiosity, outside the intercept try, what did Roberts contribute last night? A whole bunch of nothing.

I think they mentioned he's got an tendinitis or tendinosis or something. I Maybe we should rest him, he looked fucked after that intercept.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Glenn was fine. Played really tough. I think you need to lose the agenda.

Attack wise he can be fine (at times)but he isn’t giving Milford the support he needs in defence 100%.

Finbar

Finbar

QCup Player
May 21, 2018
Oh gee, why can't Seibold figure out why we're so hot and cold?!?!? BECAUSE WE'RE A YOUNG, INEXPERIENCED TEAM.

I hope that you are right and it is mainly because we are young and inexperienced and not because we have experienced players who aren't leading this team well.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
They can't fool you. The moon landing, 911,port Arthur and WB seeing the future and booby trapping Seibolds universe.

K

Kelleher

NYC Player
Mar 16, 2015
Glenn was fine. Played really tough. I think you need to lose the agenda.

Mate, these last two games Glenn has not done enough. 80 mins and his meters are far below average. He needs to inject himself in the game more. I usually have him as a solid defender but Im not sure he has been his best for someone fighting to retain his starting role.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
My problem with TPJ is that he has shown how good he can be and has gathered the interest of all the top NRL clubs. We now have no choice but to pay him quite significant coin in order to keep him. Unfortunately for us he is still very inconsistent for us and in reality is not yet deserving of the very large contract be will soon receiving.
But the club does have a choice.

If he asks for big coin id be happy if the club let him walk and we spend that money on long term deals for flegler, oates and David fifita junior, and the pick of one of the young halves (deardon looks most likely) .

I love what TPJ brings but he is not consistent enough to warrant half of the momey he is rumoured to want. He didn't play bad last night but he has a target on him now and the way he has played when there's been pressure on him after a big performance I'm not sure he has the right mental game to be the hunted rather then the hunter. He didn't play poorly last night and shouldnt be expected to do it on his own but if you want the big bucks you need to play to a higher standard EVERY week, not once a month.

The media are looking for an enforcer, he is not it. An enforcer is someone who fights back when the chips are down, not just when things go their way. All week they were talking about him backing it up, last year the dragons pack owned him and crushed us in the finals, what more motivation does he need? As soon as things don't go his way he does stupid things (rushes out of the line to cost us a try, gives away a penalty). I like pangai and I hope he becomes what the media wants him to be but I can see him fast becoming a flat track bully and nothing more.
We don't need someone who will win us a game off their own back 3 times a year, we need a guy that when teams come to play us they Know they are in for a hard game (eg only Lodge currently, far more valuable to us).

porouian

porouian

QCup Player
Mar 10, 2008
2 running halves who couldn't organize a root in a brothel signed long-term. Gillett who is getting bullied, signed long-term. Boyd, obviously well past his best signed long-term.

The first two of these and possibly the third one as well could probably be resolved by positional changes. A lot of people want Niko to either bench or fullback, and I think everyone wants Gillett back on his edge and out of the middle ASAP. People's feelings on Boyd are also well documented lol.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Mister Wright
  • Behold
  • Broncorob
  • leon.bott
  • Skyblues87
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.