Round 3 Discussion

You watch the full game, not the highlight reel.

Did watch the full game. He did everything he could to get them over. Wasn't for Edrick Lee he could've carried them into the grand final

The Raiders look so much better with Wighton at the back

Did watch the full game. He did everything he could to get them over. Wasn't for Edrick Lee he could've carried them into the grand final
I didn't say he's never had a good game against a good team, but most of the time he does sweet **** all against teams that can defend well.

He's average against teams that can tackle. He is good but he is so overrated.

You don't lead the NRL in tackle busts by being average against teams who can tackle :P

Who do you rate as the best winger(s) in the game? I'd say Rapana, Radradra & Mansour are the best 3 in no particular order. Oates & Holmes are in the discussion though.

Who do you think is the best winger in the game?

I'm going to go out on the limb and say Mansour?

Rapana is up there but I personally would have Mansour and Radradra ahead of him. Oates ahead maybe and then Rapana then Holmes (maybe).

Top 5 winger but this is of course my opinion

lol how is Jason Taylor still relevant to nrl? He's turned every club he's coached to utter crap.

You don't lead the NRL in tackle busts by being average against teams who can tackle :p

Who do you rate as the best winger(s) in the game? I'd say Rapana, Radradra & Mansour are the best 3 in no particular order. Oates & Holmes are in the discussion though.
Yes you do, beause you play teams like the Tigers and win them 60-6 and score 4 tries! Rapana scored his regular season tries against the Knights, Sharks, Tigers, Panthers, Dragons, Bulldogs, Knights, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Manly and the Tigers. Do you see any similarities in those teams (Apart from the Sharks obviously). He did play well in the finals, I can admit that.

I rate Oates, Kahu, Vunivalu, Radradra, Mansour and Holmes (In no specific order) better than him. Based on his career Brett Morris is also better.

Does Paulo want to do the end of season nudie run ... because he was certain to score then ... lol

lol how is Jason Taylor still relevant to nrl? He's turned every club he's coached to utter crap.

Because people still think that great or very good players make it as coaches. Apart from a few most are failures.

Fuckwit Stuart not putting Bateman back on. Only gave him 20 minutes. The ****?

Yes you do, beause you play teams like the Tigers and win them 60-6 and score 4 tries! Rapana scored his regular season tries against the Knights, Sharks, Tigers, Panthers, Dragons, Bulldogs, Knights, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Manly and the Tigers. Do you see any similarities in those teams (Apart from the Sharks obviously). He did play well in the finals, I can admit that.

Nobody is saying he doesn't score most of his tries against bottom 8 teams, the point is that it's possible to play well without scoring multiple tries, even in games against the top 8 teams last year he was regularly surpassing 200 metres run and 10 tackle breaks, he also gets an underrated amount of try assists for a winger.

Tigers have had 82 points scored against them in 2 games

Nobody is saying he doesn't score most of his tries against bottom 8 teams, the point is that it's possible to play well without scoring multiple tries, even in games against the top 8 teams last year he was regularly surpassing 200 metres run and 10 tackle breaks, he also gets an underrated amount of try assists for a winger.
Shall we also talk about their easy draw last year? Because I would love to point out that they only played the Broncos, Cowboys and Storm once. I know they won their Cowboys and Storm game but an easy draw helps with that.

judiciaryRd3_2017.PNG

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Tmac
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.