Round 3 Discussion

Jason Croker..

Seriously Smith?

Terrible kick Hodgson.

Bateman would have scored if he got it right.

Lawrence has a case of the Milfords today. Dropping everything

Anyone know why the refs are penalising for holding down in every other game this weekend besides the storm game?

Rapana proving that last season wasn't a flash in the pan.. Still the best winger in the game, and it's not even close.

Tigers could have tackled in goal, could have pounced on a loose ball.

Rapana proving that last season wasn't a flash in the pan.. Still the best winger in the game, and it's not even close.
Still tearing shitty teams apart and getting massive praise for it. If that's what you mean by last season then I guess you're right.

Still tearing shitty teams apart and getting massive praise for it. If that's what you mean by last season then I guess you're right.

He was their best player in the finals as well, the whole perception that he's only good against bad teams is a joke, he plays well virtually every game, even if he's not scoring hat-tricks.

Josh Hodgson crash ball criticism in 3,2,1... Guys?

He was their best player in the finals as well, the whole perception that he's only good against bad teams is a joke, he plays well virtually every game, even if he's not scoring hat-tricks.
He's average against teams that can tackle. He is good but he is so overrated.

Why was Sue allowed to go back on the field if he didn't pass the HIA test?

Well at least I'm going to get this tip right barring a miracle.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • john1420
  • Allo
  • Volvo Driver
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.