Round 3 Discussion

Sorry ever since I first saw him play, I have loved him
So tall, very good offload, great passing skills and speed
Well he certainly is tall. I don't know if the other stuff is completely true.

Weekend=Complete

@Nashy gets layed and the Cowboys lose. Well done fighting the Taumaolo charge Paul Green [emoji23]

Thurston is gonna struggle all season behind a losing pack.

Weekend=Complete

@Nashy gets layed and the Cowboys lose. Well done fighting the Taumaolo charge Paul Green [emoji23]

Thurston is gonna struggle all season behind a losing pack.
dfefcb06d076839d842c45102d79374c.jpg

Well that was simply delicious, although I think I have just enough room left for some dessert over at the cowboys forum, keen to see their thoughts on boy wonder.

At least we turned up after last week... that shit was embarrassing

”Well, what did i write wrong-the idiot agreed with me"

That's a direct quote from the Cowboys forum. If you can make sense of that then you're an illiterate like 99% of their supporters.

My tips have gone to shit this week, but couldn't care less. To see the Cowboys get hammered by the hapless Sea Eagles is very much worth it.

Gee the Cowboys, what a capitulation. Looked horrible all over the park, apart from Hess. What a difference those two out make, plus the two games prior as well I guess.

Also, first time I've ever seen in a tipping comp that nobody picked the game, pretty funny hey.

I hope the raiders win today and comfortably cause next week will be bloody tough if they lose, cmon the green machine!

Gee the Cowboys, what a capitulation. Looked horrible all over the park, apart from Hess. What a difference those two out make, plus the two games prior as well I guess.

Also, first time I've ever seen in a tipping comp that nobody picked the game, pretty funny hey.

I hope the raiders win today and comfortably cause next week will be bloody tough if they lose, cmon the green machine!
I'll be tipping them to lose again next week as well.

So it's cool for Cameron Smith and Johnathan Thurston to groom referees with sly remarks and complaints for 80 minutes every week, but Hodkinson calling a dud call game losing is where we're drawing the line? Fair enough.

You are so right. Thurston and Smith can say and do anything to referees and they wouldn't care. I still remember when Thurston accused the NRL of match fixing a few years ago and they apologised to him.

I just think referees are just in awe or to scared to punish them.

I have two hopes with this game...

1) This time next week, the Raiders are 0-4 with a for & against of minus 100+

2) An exciting attacking game of Sunday footy.

Off topic, I'm still spewing at myself for cheering on Manless last night.....
Eat a bird turd Cowboys.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.