POST GAME Round 3 - Tigers vs Broncos

Teams deserve something. 0.5 points both teams at full time. 1 point up for grabs in golden try (or highest score at end of 10 mins). Any penalty is differential (no penalty goals) with 5 minute sin bin (maybe carries to next game so don’t offend last minute) if defending.

Plus any point scored in golden point only counts for the win, it doesn’t get added to or subtracted from a team’s overall for and against.

The F/A remains as it was at the end of 80 minutes.

Yeah that doesn’t exactly constitute downward pressure.

Look at the ball movement, there was no change. His fingertips touched the side of the ball.

There was no downward pressure.
Putting any sort of pressure on the ball whilst it is on the ground is downward pressure, so that was a try.

Seems like people are saying you need to touch the top of the ball or the like.

Putting any sort of pressure on the ball whilst it is on the ground is downward pressure, so that was a try.

Seems like people are saying you need to touch the top of the ball or the like.

The NRL's definition of downward pressure says otherwise, unfortunately.

And personally, if that was the Tigers, I would be absolutely fucking filthy.

I don't think the teams were flat. It was exactly the same game as the Tigers had played the past two weeks. And they brought us down to their level.
The slippery surface brought us down to their level as well.

The NRL's definition of downward pressure says otherwise, unfortunately.

And personally, if that was the Tigers, I would be absolutely fucking filthy.
The NRL's definition was listed earlier and it says downward pressure. Bird's hand was coming straight down so that is downward pressure.

The NRL's definition was listed earlier and it says downward pressure. Bird's hand was coming straight down so that is downward pressure.

The whole thing wasn't posted, though.

For the ball to be deemed grounded, pressure must be applied by the player’s fingers, hand, wrist, forearm or torso so as to create a reasonable influence on the plane of the ball including the spin, rotation, momentum or bounce.

This does not happen.

Wests 10 def Melb 8

Brisbane 9 def Wests 7

= Brisbane > Melb

Brisbane 2018 Premiers ...........here we come !!!

:cowboyssuck:

Kodi isn't close to Alf, even prior to his time started at the Broncos he was already a regular in the brisbane competition for ipswich and had made the Queensland side. There was some doubt he would make it cause of his size, but he had plenty of ball skills and natural ability that Kodi lacks at a similar age and I doubt will ever even have. Broncos have a long history of halfbacks who have failed to make the step up and I rate a lot them higher then Kodi.
Fair enough didnt really try to compare but stating that Alf had his 2 bros who made him look good even on his crap days... who has Kodi got? Have seen plenty of number sevens play like crap until they get a combination going... I personally have faith that Kodi will get a lot better as he matures. Is alfie still working with the halfs? Am happy to give the kid a chance but of course would like to see an better halfs combination and the number 7 running the ball more. I just turned 69 the other day and would love to see us get another GF before the ol reaper gets me.

Everyone remember that time a few weeks ago @Cult3 said Isaako was basically a clumsier version of Maranta?

Enough said really.
He didn't back himself when he could have scored in the corner in that game. Apart from that he's been great. Now he's just like Kahu minus the biscuit legs. Stay padding likes by bringing up old shit is fun though, if you can get away with it..

There's 80min in a game of football normally.

He breaks the line a lot more than Milford for some reason. He must have a good sleight of hand but god does he need learn to kick. Maybe he should just work on a decent grubber for now and leave the bombs and length kicks to someone else.

He didn't back himself when he could have scored in the corner in that game.

Because he would have been taken into touch, which was pretty obvious.

He breaks the line a lot more than Milford for some reason. He must have a good sleight of hand but god does he need learn to kick. Maybe he should just work on a decent grubber for now and leave the bombs and length kicks to someone else.

He did make a good slice tonight but hes not playing as a centre or winger. A half needs to be directing and setting. The rest was terrible tonight.

He did make a good slice tonight but hes not playing as a centre or winger. A half needs to be directing and setting. The rest was terrible tonight.

And he is trying to learn that but it doesn't happen overnight.

He needs time.

Because he would have been taken into touch, which was pretty obvious.
Not if he didn't do his little hop and skip thing when caught it, but sure. He was great with his boot tonight and caught some bombs but still brought nothing else to the table.

"I love golden point" Wayne Bennett (2018)

Active Now

• theshed
  • Gaz
  • eazy-duzzit
  • winslow_wong
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Pablo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.