Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Did any player bother to wear wet weather boots after half time? Everyone was slipping and sliding like it was an ice skating rink. Milford in particular is always falling over these days when trying to step. Same with Boyd and Roberts last night.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
By the letter of the law, that was a legitimate penalty.

I understand the Tigers frustration as everyone does something wrong in Golden Point, but that was still a legitimate penalty.

In saying that, we didn't deserve it.

I'm happy to get the two points, but we just did not deserve to win that.

Did the Tigers either though? I'll take the 2 and move on.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
At least everyone now sees how good of a goal kicker Issako is just like I said.
It's all about you, is it? A good poster will acknowledge his/her fellow contributors and not try and deflect all the attention onto himself. You were only guessing anyways as you had never seen Isaako play until this season.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
It's all about you, is it? A good poster will acknowledge his/her fellow contributors and not try and deflect all the attention onto himself. You were only guessing anyways as you had never seen Isaako play until this season.

In his defence he always wanted isaako signed up among the other 100 players he wanted.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
OK, public apology to Sims. I gave him some grief when he first came on last night, but then something clicked in his head and you can't deny he put in. So, well done and apologies. Interesting to see the lift in Milford's kicking last night. He seemed to have found some extra metres and definitely hit the grass more often. A few kicks I thought he put way too much boot on them, but they all pulled up nicely. Good work. As for McGuire, damn the guy has some ticker. Awesome effort.

Mate, I bag Sims out as much as anyone and an apology is definitely NOT warranted yet. He does this every season, plays one game where you just go ‘WOW!’

If he backs it up for the next month at even half that level, then we can think about apologising.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
OK, public apology to Sims. I gave him some grief when he first came on last night, but then something clicked in his head and you can't deny he put in. So, well done and apologies. Interesting to see the lift in Milford's kicking last night. He seemed to have found some extra metres and definitely hit the grass more often. A few kicks I thought he put way too much boot on them, but they all pulled up nicely. Good work. As for McGuire, damn the guy has some ticker. Awesome effort.

I can't wait until Milford gets it all together. One week he's trying to be a kicker and organising stuff. Other weeks he's fed up and just wants to bring back his running game. Imagine if he did both every game naturally...

S

scobie

QCup Player
Sep 1, 2017
Just on the Bird no try ruling. If Corey Thompson had got to the ball first and got the exact same contact that Bird did, and Bird "properly" grounded the ball after, I'm pretty sure the ref and/or bunker would say it was grounded in goal. I think it should have been a try.

V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
One criticism I would have of Lodge is he’s often too eager to skip outside when he takes a hit up and he rarely gets in a good position in the ruck when he does. Moose does the same sort of thing but he gets away with it because he can bump a defender off and get separation to get in a better position.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

Unfortunately for Kyall, we also all saw that 350 things he's been blatantly wrong about, let's let him have this win.

Nice call Kyall!

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I honestly can’t understand all the whinging about the game. We won. I can understand if teams had been smashing the tigers and we only managed to scrap a win, but the tigers defence is top notch and so far they have beaten the Roosters and the storm in similar circumstances. We were able to hold in there against there defence in conditions that do not suit us and come away with the 2 points, not to mention the injuries we had. Add to that that Milford’s kicking game is getting better and better.

Some perspective would go a long way.

Wild Horse

Wild Horse

NRL Player
Jan 26, 2017
A forgettable game. We got the points. Bird played his first game unscathed. Isakko is ma man!

How is TPJ? Love those offloads him and Lodge are producing.

Moving on to next week. Not even gonna worry about that game to much.

Strop

Strop

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 28, 2015
Mate, I bag Sims out as much as anyone and an apology is definitely NOT warranted yet. He does this every season, plays one game where you just go ‘WOW!’

If he backs it up for the next month at even half that level, then we can think about apologising.

Ha ha. Well, in my defence, I was only referring to this one game. I'll have him back on the shit-train again next week.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.