POST GAME [Round 4, 2022] Warriors vs Broncos

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Who else is available? He got Cronulla out of the shit house and to a premiership, he’s the most qualified coach (who is realistically) available for our situation.
Paul Green, Madge will be available soon too.

Nerd

Nerd

QCup Player
Sep 27, 2020
We were just diabolical and whenever a call goes against us we just go to pieces. Saying that the club needs to lodge a formal complaint with the NRL as that display from the ref was just beyond poor.

He wasn't biased in any way just plain out shit. Even Reynolds who doesn't normally question refs was in his face at the end.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Backing up that dross against the cowgirls with this performance today speaks volumes about what's wrong with the club.

Bad buys, bad coaching (2x), bad culture.

Burn it, burn it to the fucking ground.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Walters sucks. Sack him. Immediately.
That's where im at as well.
Officially on the sack Walters train.

Drop/Offload for cheap Staggs.
Drop to Qcup Cobbo.
Drop/sack/trade Nui.
Drop/Sack/trade Turpin.

Rip Fleglers contract up.
Let Haas go, he is complicit in this sides downfall and is demanding a stupid amount of money.

I am done with these clowns.

I would shit on the ref more, but we know Kevvie the pea hearted coward wont mention a word of it in the presser.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Thought they did well to hang in there despite being short by two men. They were in it but not really. The standard of the second half was rivalling that Wests v GC on Thursday night. Two teams that are going nowhere fast.

Where next for the Broncos? They have literally nothing apart from a HB who must surely be having second thoughts. I'm not looking forward to the next month or so when they actually play a few teams of quality.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Paul Green, Madge will be available soon too.
Respectfully what will Madge do with this pile of rubbish. Great coach for the right players but a spineless, directionless, inconsistent and effortless team does not mix with Michael Maguire as much as I want the boys to cop sprays cause that was the only thing got them winning last year. It’s a rabble and almost worthwhile to get all the juniors back to q-cup and get them developing properly rather than getting there asses handed to them week in week out.

KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

What has Cobbo done right so far this year that calls for him being moved to fullback?? Are you serious?
Pretty much screwed up ever single attacking opportunity that has come his way. If we had of lost in round one more people would have noticed he butchered at least three tries in that match

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
I literally had diarrhoea when I woke up this morning. When I wasn’t on the toilet I was in bed and only left the bedroom for the first time at 12:30pm.

Who would have thought I’d enjoy my morning more than my afternoon.

K

kman

QCup Player
Aug 8, 2021
Absolutely horrid from the broncos, sure you can blame the ref's for some terrible calls but dam we need to take ownership. Changes need to be made and I know we want to keep the same team and build but you can't build on the team we have atm.
Turpin shouldn't be in the 17 next week and Staggs needs to really take ownership. Paix starting next week with Walters utility. Put staggs to 5/8 to get him involved but at least Lee can come in defend strong and almost set up a try.
Nui isn't getting himself positioned good enough but our set plays are doing him absolutely no favours. But Cobbo isn't ready to be moved from wing too many errors and not enough confidence.
Flegler won't be there next week and that's only a good thing for the team. Patty out isn't good but he isn't playing smart just throwing hail marry passes.
Reynolds needs to set this team up better since there's no structure and he isn't doing enough.

Active Now

• broncotville
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Galco
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Nerd
  • FACTHUNT
  • Robboi_321
  • mystico
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • KickHaas
  • Old Mate
  • Stix
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.