POST GAME [Round 4, 2022] Warriors vs Broncos

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
Haas, Reynolds and Herbie are the only 3 worthy of the jersey this week, and most weeks really. Carrigan is up there if he can just get the dumb offloads out and Oates plays his guts out but gee he's looking like first grade is well past him as a winger.
Oates was good today. Defused every kick apart from 1, saved 2-3 tries. Wtf are you talking about?

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Kevvie:

"Our discipline is letting us down more than ability right now."​

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Oates was good today. Defused every kick apart from 1, saved 2-3 tries. Wtf are you talking about?
He's a fucking rubbish winger. Any winger worth his salt would have taken that intercept, wouldn't get mowed down 20m after being in the clear, and would have finished that try.

WTF are you on about? Is defusing kicks the hallmark for what we want in a winger? Low standards.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Why couldn’t Milf just get his fat ass fit and put in last year?

could have had

1. milf
6. Kelly
7. ARey
9. Paix

Nup. Milford's attitude is exactly the type that still infects this side and needs to be cut out like a skin cancer. Starting to see it in Staggs, Niu and Cobbo now.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
He's a fucking rubbish winger. Any winger worth his salt would have taken that intercept, wouldn't get mowed down 20m after being in the clear, and would have finished that try.

WTF are you on about? Is defusing kicks the hallmark for what we want in a winger? Low standards.
So because he got run down on an intercept and didn't finish a diving one handed put down in the corner he is rubbish? There must be about 5 wingers in the comp worth their salt going off your standards.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Nup. Milford's attitude is exactly the type that still infects this side and needs to be cut out like a skin cancer. Starting to see it in Staggs, Niu and Cobbo now.

And Milf inherited it from the likes of Darbs and Glenn.

Everyone in the entire squad needed a sports psychologist 3 years ago and it looks like it still hasn't happened.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
So because he got run down on an intercept and didn't finish a diving one handed put down in the corner he is rubbish? There must be about 5 wingers in the comp worth their salt going off your standards.
I'll name the wingers that would have finished half, if not all those chances.

To'o
May
Staines
Nofoaluma
Katoa
Mulitalo
Johnston
Saab
Garrick
Tupou
Coates
JAC

He runs like he's in quick sand, I'm not going to bag him out because he's finally putting in effort after bludging for 4 years but you don't win a competition with turtles in positions where you need agility.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Your bias against Haas is something fierce. He was our best player by a mile and it isn't close.

73 minutes
19 runs 176M, 91PCM
47 tackles
5 tackle breaks
2 offloads
47 tackles/2missed
0 errors

If that's an "okay" performance our other forwards need to be shot into the sun.
Workload withstanding, Payne's runs have never seemed to correlate with points. We need to change something.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Workload withstanding, Payne's runs have never seemed to correlate with points. We need to change something.
He's not the problem, the same way Herbie and Reynolds aren't.

It's 1000% the coaching. Any coach worth his salt would have a team with our talent at least at top 8 level, instead we look like wooden spooners again.

We have the team to compete week in week out, we just don't have the coach.

Volvo Driver

Volvo Driver

QCup Player
Jul 9, 2020
I usually try to keep things positive but that was one of the worst games I've seen the Broncos play. Cobbo still thinks he's playing under 20's. You go anywhere near the touchline and you're fucked in the NRL. I don't know what happened to Staggs, it's honestly worrying. If he has a dig then a few mistakes can be forgiven but he doesn't go looking for the ball, and then the odd time he does it is error after error. On top of that his defence has gone completely to shit. He is a liability on the field and I can't believe I'm saying that.

It's just depressing at the moment. There were signs of a good team after two hard fought wins but we'll go 2-6 soon. Kevvie has to go and I'm hoping Ikin and Dave have a contingency plan.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Its nufties like these that are the reason we get shit on by refs. There's still a stigma around the myth of #penaltybroncos and others thinking we get everything. We still suck, obviously but this shit is comical.
Screenshot 20220402 164059 Twitter

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • thenry
  • porouian
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Galah
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • mrslong
  • Spooky1013
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • the_next
  • lynx000
  • Loch Ness Monster
... and 55 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.