POST GAME [Round 4, 2022] Warriors vs Broncos

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Respectfully what will Madge do with this pile of rubbish. Great coach for the right players but a spineless, directionless, inconsistent and effortless team does not mix with Michael Maguire as much as I want the boys to cop sprays cause that was the only thing got them winning last year. It’s a rabble and almost worthwhile to get all the juniors back to q-cup and get them developing properly rather than getting there asses handed to them week in week out.
If you do that they’ll have their managers on the phone to the five clubs who are prepared to throw insane cash at them. The comp is flawed and the salary cap doesn’t work

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Yeah............... Cobbo has too many errors in him, needs to learn in Qcup

Skyblues87

Skyblues87

QCup Player
Feb 9, 2017
Lost for words really. Absolute disgusting performance. Hard to pick any positives today. Can't blame KW for ill discipline or mistakes but he has no game plan, no cohesion, its a shambles. Our goal is always to play finals and ultimately win premierships but we are truly light years away from achieving this, and certainly not with KW as coach.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Yeah there will rightly be rants but there were some positives (not many):

Oates was good
Robati was good
Haas was ok

There are a million injuries so change needs to happen.
Your bias against Haas is something fierce. He was our best player by a mile and it isn't close.

73 minutes
19 runs 176M, 91PCM
47 tackles
5 tackle breaks
2 offloads
47 tackles/2missed
0 errors

If that's an "okay" performance our other forwards need to be shot into the sun.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Man I feel for Reyno, trying his guts out but gets zero support in terms of structure.
Haas, Reynolds and Herbie are the only 3 worthy of the jersey this week, and most weeks really. Carrigan is up there if he can just get the dumb offloads out and Oates plays his guts out but gee he's looking like first grade is well past him as a winger.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Haas, Reynolds and Herbie are the only 3 worthy of the jersey this week, and most weeks really. Carrigan is up there if he can just get the dumb offloads out and Oates plays his guts out but gee he's looking like first grade is well past him as a winger.

If Oates isn’t injured he is cooked, great effort this year though.

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
Just had the wildest dream where we put up a performance to rival our worst 2020 performances and were towled up by the warriors😂 The best thing was people were begging for the likes of Issako ans TPJ to come back.

Anyway enough about that, what day is our game this weekend? I don't wanna miss it i reckon we will roll the warriors.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Your bias against Haas is something fierce. He was our best player by a mile and it isn't close.

73 minutes
19 runs 176M, 91PCM
47 tackles
5 tackle breaks
2 offloads
47 tackles/2missed
0 errors

If that's an "okay" performance our other forwards need to be shot into the sun.

He should just change his username to that honestly

Unread

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KickHaas
  • LittleDavey
  • Santa
  • Stix
  • mitch222
  • BroncoFan94
  • mrslong
  • Morkel
  • Organix
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  • Galah
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  • GCBRONCO
... and 43 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.