POST GAME [Round 4, 2022] Warriors vs Broncos

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
At least we won’t need to worry about dumb **** flegler for a while. He’s gone for a few weeks. **** me turpin has to go and so does Staggs. Drop Cobbo too. Why do our backs always have dick fingers. I reckon our back 3 would have double the errors as any other teams back 3. So shit
Well...this is why we went for depth signings last year...got proven NRL level professionals in Perreria and Lee....time to bring them in...

W

Whatisgoingon

QCup Player
Jul 18, 2019
Cobbo to fullback and pereira to the wing please. Tesi is disgusting . And anyone in hooker besides Turpin please !

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
See ya next year Flegler

Haas to the Roosters rumours will go stronger.

We were never allowed to win today.

**** this game, it's determined to keep the non Sydney teams down.
The nrl will want to be building up the dolphins too. Can’t have the broncos dominating and re-taking all the fan base.

Nerd

Nerd

QCup Player
Sep 27, 2020
We just made a bottom 8 team look like a top 2 team. Luckily it was the Warriors or we would have had 40+ put on us. Every team in the comp will pencil us in as an easy 2 points and a game to rest players in after that shit.

Staggs needs to be dropped and made to force his way back into the team. Farnworth needs to be told to watch every game every week for the rest of the year as he obviously has no idea about the rules of the game.

That's yet another really poor game from Cobbo and all the talk of him being the next Inglis is shown to be hot air.

I was really looking forward to Flegler coming back but now a long suspension might actually be a good thing for us.

We are dead set wooden spooners at this stage.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
My passion for the club and sport is pretty much Gawn. Glad I allocated about 3 minutes of my Saturday to perusing the game thread and watching the game.

really glad they extended Kevvie before a ball had been kicked this year… as I said at the time it was a weird decision

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Don’t want flanno near our club. Bloke is a shit human.
Who else is available? He got Cronulla out of the shit house and to a premiership, he’s the most qualified coach (who is realistically) available for our situation.

KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
Now to drink myself into a coma so I can watch my other team, MUFC lose at 2:30AM as well. Thanks you pricks.
Cmon even Man U aren’t that shit. We got Leicester covered tonight (I Fkn hope🤣)

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.