Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
I dont see anyone is to blame. All both Hunt and Taylor did was take huge money offered to them. Nobody on here would have done anything different to either of those guys, and i'd say if anyone said they would they would be lying. No way does anyone not take the money they got offered.

Taylor wasn't offered big money when he left though.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Taylor wasn't offered big money when he left though.

It was more than he was getting here and it was a chance for him to play NRL which he wanted. If we refused him the move he would have just left anyway at the end of the year i'd say as he wanted to play.

N

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
I think the only issue I have looking back is if Milf and Hunt were identified as the future then the Broncos should've locked them both up to long contracts... instead they let both of them run down into their final years leaving themselves vulnerable

Blind Freddy could see they were the right pair. 2015 had a lot of luck and form go the right way. Similar to Knik and Milf. You might have short term successes or odd bit of brilliance but once other teams work out the flaw or someone goes off the boil (regression to the mean is a b****) you are stuck in a corner with only the false promise sustained success will come eventually. Reminds me of why Australia keep picking Shaun Marsh...

Neither has a true halfback still set and the pair doesn’t complement each other enough to make up for that. Hunt on other hand now has Widdop which is huge difference to Milford.

Hope KNik proves me wrong and in absence of other options need to give him a run at it but need a plan b too.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Titans are so weak defensively all across the park, I want to see Milford and Kodi run the ball a lot.

Get some offloads and some second phase play going and the Titans will struggle to handle that.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Dolphins in front for the first time with 12 to go. Pearson really good athletic try to get them there.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Seriously everytime the dragons have run the second man play out the back to the fullback there is so much space out wide. If bird and Roberts don’t score doubles next week I’m going to be seriously pissed!

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Taylor is talented, but holy hell he has a long way to go if he wants to be one of the best halves in the NRL. Can't believe he's on 1 mil already.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Taylor is talented, but holy hell he has a long way to go if he wants to be one of the best halves in the NRL. Can't believe he's on 1 mil already.

Kicked out on the full twice, horrible defence and that stupid trip. The bad has outweighed the good by a long way so far

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Taylor looking to be suspended for a trip and the Tits just let Merge score on them with 12 men. I'm pretty confident about Sunday to be perfectly honest lol

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Taylor looking to be suspended for a trip and the Tits just let Merge score on them with 12 men. I'm pretty confident about Sunday to be perfectly honest lol

Sunday evening the game is. Yeah the titans look horrible and that’s putting it nicely

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013

Yep has alot to learn . Should have done his apprenticeship before trying to take control of a team.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Welp you all know what's coming. Titans get flogged today and will be under siege. Perfect timing to turn things around and put in a blinder against you know who, the broncos. Danger game.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • bazza
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.