Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Nikorima at halfback isn't going to work. Move Milf to 7. Bird to 6. Nikorima to bench hooker to come on late in the game.

That side needs to give their pay cheques back this week. If I performed like that at my job, I'd get a fucking good kick up the arse.

PA....FUCKING......THETIC!!!! Milford can't control this team nor knik. Same run of the mill bullshit I've seen so regularly !!! This is why i haven't been to a broncos game in over 2 years , these shit performances are becoming more consistent. We have no direction what so ever and we always revert back to 1 out bullshit. Im done .....

Titans beating us on April fools day, joke result on a joke of a day. Calm lads we did it for the banter. Bronx by 20 next week
It's with the same mentality they went in today's game thinking that the Titans will put in the same show as last week and everyone took it too easy. What's the end result? The team needs to realize that they have work their ass off collectively and win games. Not the mindset they came in tonight.

Arrow, Wallace, Taylor, Copley.
All EX Broncos, all completely outplayed their opposites.
Don’t even worry about bringing Hunt into question.
Extremely disappointing night to be a Broncos supporter.
The knights will hammer us next week if we play anything like we have thus far this year..

Should’ve signed hoko. I hope Dargan is the player we all pray he is otherwise this season is done.

At least pangai and lodge are a very good front row combo.

Arrow was good tonight but I mean where we going to let moose go instead?

I think we could have moved players around to keep him tbh. We did it with Copes to get Roberts. I'd much rather us lose the likes of Sims and Ofa tbh ( i dont think he is going to be the forward we hoped he would be ) and kept Arrow.

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Mr Fourex
  • Hurrijo
  • Organix
  • bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.