POST GAME Round 4 - Broncos vs Titans

Putrid... Forwards were dominated again.
Sims has no business starting, Thaiday needs to be dropped altogether.
Few attacking opportunities but zero clue once in position anyway, didn't even look like putting points on at any stage.
The team needs to go into lockdown this week, no bullshit articles from Milford about how much he's going to back himself and run the ball... No ones buying it anymore. Things get hard from this point and if they don't get their shit together very soon they can kiss this season goodbye.

Karmichael Hunt really impressed me when he was playing for wallabies. He actually could be a viable option at this stage. Has learnt how to through a real great long ball too and his experience could be valuable.

Karmichael Hunt also stopped taking those runs because they were doing damage and were going to shorten his career.

People need to stop expecting those because it's just not going to happen, from anyone we put at fullback.

Boyd needs to improve. But this constant criticism over his "lack" of communication is getting beyond ridiculous. He talks more than anyone out on that field.

Because what Boyd says seems to go so far... There is a big difference in talking and talking effectively. There is also a big difference between leading by example and surrendering each return.

I don’t know who the broncs are playing for but this week it wasn’t for themselves, a captain, coach or fans.

It’s ok to lose to a better team on the day, it’s not ok to have 3 guys show up and even for those guys to be largely ineffectual.

What's the problem with the press conferences? They are all scripted. They give out the old cliches and that's that, every captain does.

As for his communication on the field, trust me he does that. It doesn't show on TV but go to a game and you will see it.

When the Broncos were in huddles, he was giving it to them. He was constantly talking to the players out there. It's up to the players to respond and they didn't.

A player can talk, and talk, and wave arms, and complain to refs yet not be heard. A proper captain or someone with influence will actually be listened to and things change.

A player can talk, and talk, and wave arms, and complain to refs yet not be heard. A proper captain or someone with influence will actually be listened to and things change.
Sure I can yell and shout on the footy field but I may be shouting out shit that ain't relevant. You need to know what to say in the right situations and what not to say.

Give Todd carney a contract , seriously that’s how bad and desperate we are

When the team is off like the Broncos, it wouldn't matter who was captain. It isn't going to do much.

They were flat from the opening kick off. It happens. Sometimes a team will have off nights where it doesn't matter what they do, nothing changes. Tonight was one of those nights.

Btw just as an aside, the Ash Taylor fans would be feeling pretty smug right about now and I really don't blame them.
Unfortunately they're all Milford fans too, so they'd be feeling very confused tonight.

remote.axd

what the freakin hell do they give man of the match to losing teams for

I quote a Darius press conference comment:

".......you just got to put it down to one of those days, its a 26 week competition, while you expect to be up all the time you're not going to be and its disappointing but it is what it is"

IT IS WHAT IT IS??? Scraped across the line for the last two weeks....**** me.

I quote a Darius press conference comment:

".......you just got to put it down to one of those days, its a 26 week competition, while you expect to be up all the time you're not going to be and its disappointing but it is what it is"

IT IS WHAT IT IS??? Scraped across the line for the last two weeks....**** me.

**** me some people will nitpick like hell when it comes to Boyd.

Why do people take what is said in press conferences so seriously? They give out the cliches and that's that. The teams do it solely because they have media obligations.

remote.axd

what the freakin hell do they give man of the match to losing teams for

That's the Broncos MOTM. It only goes to Broncos players because it's only for Broncos players.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • eazy-duzzit
  • winslow_wong
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Pablo
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.