PRE-GAME Round 4 - Roosters vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

It's all a perspective thing in my opinion. If we consider a players performance level with the injury untreated as the initial level then give him a drug which enhances that level then it's truly a performance enhancing drug. This has been my position for decades and I have written this before on this site.

Without opening discussion on Cronulla and it's use of drugs it's my belief the drugs issued there were to enable quicker recovery times in much the same way that a needle aids in quicker recovery. I have never thought they were intended to build muscle mass in the manner that gym junkies, body builders etc used them. Naturally, Cronulla's use of them was still wrong whatever the intended or anticipated benefits were.

And in defense of Cronulla, I'm surprised that anyone actually thinks anyone there would be smart enough to know how to actually cheat properly. I mean, their coach was so stupid he emailed himself about things he was banned for while banned.

And in defense of Cronulla, I'm surprised that anyone actually thinks anyone there would be smart enough to know how to actually cheat properly. I mean, their coach was so stupid he emailed himself about things he was banned for while banned.
Love this!
100 internets for Sproj

It's good for us, but now just have to watch for a 200+ metre game from SST.

Anyone know when JWH’s contract is up? Must be close to calling it a day. Which means they’ll be looking for a replacement. Assume he is on fair coin.

Anyone know when JWH’s contract is up? Must be close to calling it a day. Which means they’ll be looking for a replacement. Assume he is on fair coin.

end of 2020

Enter tpj

Sad face ☹️

He is only 30 and is showing no signs of being close to retirement.

He is only 30 and is showing no signs of being close to retirement.

Seems to be a getting a little more injury prone as time ticks on. Could be wrong but I feel his performances are dropping with each season. Knowing my track record he’ll probably now play until he is 40 and pick up 5 Clive Churchill Medals.

Now we just need Cronk to pull out and we’ll have a fair chance of knocking off the chooks.

because they're a quality side, we have a fair chance of knocking them off ... i worry more about games where we go up against poor sides like the Titans than i do against the front runners

A true performance enhancing drug.

I will express post you 5mg of XYZcaine/cortisone mix with syringe to inject into your bicep. You tell me how well you perform when you're home alone browsing the internet.

You will then understand how its not an enhancing drug.

Last edited:
Cordner and Mitchell running at nikorima all night. Oh mannnnn

Cordner has 8 tries his last 10 games against Brisbane.

Broncos 30 missed tackles per game- most in the comp and have most line breaks conceded with the Cowboys per game.
Roosters 18.

The Broncos' poor side try wise is not obvious like last year- yet. Four on the right and three the other two. But the missed tackles individually stand out.

Nikorima 6 per game, Pangai 3, Milford 3, and Bird 3.

Fun fact Broncos have played at 33 grounds but never the SCG.

Didn't realise Turpin was injured, shame. Long term injury?

I agree with everything you have said about Perese and Shibasaki but I also think that it's a risk worth taking. Shibasaki hasn't exactly demanded selection, if he was playing even reasonably well or was an extraordinary talent out of form or even if he just had a great debut last year I would agree the risk wouldn't be worth it but he doesn't seem to be much more then a solid first grader in the making in my eyes. Kind of seems to me like a javid bowen vs mosby type selection (not in ability or likeness of skill but more in regards to picking the solid and young but experienced player over the young guy with the big ceiling and an x factor despite his flaws).

I haven't seen any X factor in the two games I have watched just a guy learning and going well when he just has to run.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • Financeguy
  • Socnorb
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KnToad
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Ondi
  • theshed
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Ras
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.