PRE-GAME Round 4 - Roosters vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Interesting article from a few years back which quotes the head of WADA.

"It is a grey zone. In my opinion pain killers fulfil all requirements of a doping substance because normally pain is a protection mechanism of the body and with pain killers you switch of this protection system, like if you switch off fatigue, which is also a protection mechanism of the body.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-18282072
Ha, what would he know with all his fancy medical qualifications? Better that we all listen to Morkel.

Like I said, I wrote this same thing ten years ago and even before that so how can it be about the Sharks? What an idiot you are. I've held this opinion for decades. I haven't mentioned the sharks and you obviously don't know what a strawman argument is. You're the fool who introduced the sharks trying to derail a thread, shame shame shame. You're a poor excuse for a moderator.

Probably all true but come on, this is about the Sharks, you know and we all know it, so just admit it...like the Sharks have with their 2016 cheating...oh wait.

Like I said, I wrote this same thing ten years ago and even before that so how can it be about the Sharks? What an idiot you are. I've held this opinion for decades. I haven't mentioned the sharks and you obviously don't know what a strawman argument is. You're the fool who introduced the sharks trying to derail a thread, shame shame shame. You're a poor excuse for a moderator.

Nothing to do with the Sharks. Same with Tagataese. Same with Nutley it would seem, before my time but fits the profile.

Oh that's right, you're just better informed than us, because you "watch them more closely because they're your second team". In other words, you're tunnel-visioned towards them and ignorant of the greater spread of players throughout the NRL. It's nothing to be ashamed of, just because most people here hate the Sharks because they're two-time cheats, you've never shied away from having an unpopular opinion. It's just surprising that you can't be honest with yourself.

Nothing to do with the Sharks. Same with Tagataese. Same with Nutley it would seem, before my time but fits the profile.

Oh that's right, you're just better informed than us, because you "watch them more closely because they're your second team". In other words, you're tunnel-visioned towards them and ignorant of the greater spread of players throughout the NRL. It's nothing to be ashamed of, just because most people here hate the Sharks because they're two-time cheats, you've never shied away from having an unpopular opinion. It's just surprising that you can't be honest with yourself.
Still stupid. At least I don't have imaginary friends! Really? Honest with myself! Delusion is your ally and you dare to speak of honesty! Just admit it, due to the influence of your imaginary friend you're unable to relate to those of us who live in the real world. You just pretend to hate the Sharks but secretly you admire them because they have been significantly better during recent years. I know you're a closet Sharks supporter.

What a fucking piss weak excuse for an article

Bad news about TPJ's dad. I know he'll want to put in a big one and score a try if he can to dedicate it to him. He has been known to try too hard though so I hope Siebs is able to temper his attitude to just the right amount of 'tear em apart' mood. If he manages to stay on the field till the end I think we'll win handsomely to make a huge statement to the others.

How do we follow that? Let me introduce you Mr Pain in the Haas!

What's your tip? How you think we will go?

I think we are hard to pick at t he moment, this game will give us a decent read. Form suggests roosters but the inconsistency of this team has me instinctively feeling like we will win? Is that because we have such a young team that they get Gee'd up for a big game and when the hype isn't on they aren't as switched on? that's not disrespetful to the dragons but moreso a thought that they delivered on the derby and aren't yet used to the 26 round grind where your only as good as your last win.

Last edited:
Turf is a mess, Swans trained today and refused to not train at the SCG and the posts are still being changed. All the extra traffic on the SCG is chopping it up.

We seem to lift against these guys, Sammy vs JWH, Hunt's tackle break, Boyd's intercept pass are some great memorises all in our favour VS these guys, looking forward to this game :)

Last edited:

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.