Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

FFS it is round 4, look at the draw we have had.

Look at the way we are playing. Yes round 4 and already looks like they are gassed after 15 mins and that they couldn't give a flying ****. All the while Professor Seibold is up in the coaches box on game night frantically flicking through his textbooks searching for answers to his various and ever growing conundrums.

Last edited:
FFS it is round 4, look at the draw we have had.
So you are blaming the draw? Do you think it's OK to get pasted by the league heavyweights? I remember a time when Bronco fans could care less about who the opposition was because they knew that win or lose, the boys would stand up and be counted. Sadly, those days will never return.

So you are blaming the draw? Do you think it's OK to get pasted by the league heavyweights? I remember a time when Bronco fans could care less about who the opposition was because they knew that win or lose, the boys would stand up and be counted. Sadly, those days will never return.

No, but I think a lot of contributors on this site are behaving like overly emotional 13 year old girls and hitting the panic button far too early. No one appears to be prepared to be patient anymore. The fact that we have not won a premiership for the last 13 years is not the fault of Seibold. His only responsibility is to ensure that we are in a position to win one in the next 3-4 years.

This is what I believe, I believe that we have a very smart coach who is well aware of all of the issues and is working on the issues in the background. I believe that in due course those efforts will begin to bear fruit. We were never a chance to win a premiership this year. He has inherited a squad that includes a lot of younger players and a squad that has an established attitude issue. It will take time to adjust the squad and it will take time to address the attitudinal issues. It will take time for his methodologies to be bedded in.

If anyone realistically believes that he is at risk of being sacked if we miss the 8 this year, you need counselling.

Go and read @rogerwilco's post and you might get some insight as to what is happening in the background.

Look at the way we are playing. Yes round 4 and already looks like they are gassed after 15 mins and that they couldn't give a flying ****. All the while Professor Seibold is up in the coaches box on game night frantically flicking through his textbooks searching for answers to his various and ever growing conundrums.

Mate, take a panadol and go have a lie down, you are at severe risk of having a conniption. I take it that not much of what @rogerwilco posted sunk in?

No, but I think a lot of contributors on this site are behaving like overly emotional 13 year old girls and hitting the panic button far too early. No one appears to be prepared to be patient anymore. The fact that we have not won a premiership for the last 13 years is not the fault of Seibold. His only responsibility is to ensure that we are in a position to win one in the next 3-4 years.

This is what I believe, I believe that we have a very smart coach who is well aware of all of the issues and is working on the issues in the background. I believe that in due course those efforts will begin to bear fruit. We were never a chance to win a premiership this year. He has inherited a squad that includes a lot of younger players and a squad that has an established attitude issue. It will take time to adjust the squad and it will take time to address the attitudinal issues. It will take time for his methodologies to be bedded in.

If anyone realistically believes that he is at risk of being sacked if we miss the 8 this year, you need counselling.

Go and read @rogerwilco's post and you might get some insight as to what is happening in the background.

We made the 8 4 years in a row and Bennett still got sacked.

If seibold can’t get this squad up to win games his position should be under scrutiny

Mate, take a panadol and go have a lie down, you are at severe risk of having a conniption. I take it that not much of what @rogerwilco posted sunk in?

Haha yeah I know, I am getting worked up but it is just frustrating as all hell to me. I just can't fathom what is wrong with these blokes. We changed coaches thinking things would be different but it is still the same shit. Maybe I am just too impatient.

Last edited:
Haha yeah I know, I am getting worked up but it is just frustrating as all hell to me. I just can't fathom what is wrong with these blokes.

Mate, it has been going on for a while now (the attitude issue) The squad has lacked the hard edge that we had in the 90's and the loss of genuine professionals and leaders over time like Locky, Petero, Hodges and Parker have impacted us.

I did not disagree with the decision to make Boyd captain at the time because he really was the only viable option, but he has not been a good on field leader.

We made the 8 4 years in a row and Bennett still got sacked.

If seibold can’t get this squad up to win games his position should be under scrutiny

He won't be this year.

He won't be this year.

Yeah unless we want to pay out the 4 years that he’ll have left on his contract.

People are blowing up about the wrong contract length.

Yeah unless we want to pay out the 4 years that he’ll have left on his contract.

People are blowing up about the wrong contract length.

Who knows, the Broncos might have sought to protect themselves by having KPI's in the contract that if not reached allow them grounds to terminate the contract, so you might be whinging about the length of the contract for no good reason.

If you really like Bennett that much you could always become a South's supporter. It might be more comfortable for you.

Who knows, the Broncos might have sought to protect themselves by having KPI's in the contract that if not reached allow them grounds to terminate the contract, so you might be whinging about the length of the contract for no good reason.

If you really like Bennett that much you could always become a South's supporter. It might be more comfortable for you.
I want to like this post multiple times, especially that last line.

I’m not blindly pro-Bennett. I just know he was a far better option for coach this year.

Not that you or anyone else will care but I was actually on Hooks side before Bennett came back. I thought it was fucked that hook assembled the squad he did and Bennett just came swooping back in and voiced that on this forum.

I’m not blindly pro-Bennett. I just know he was a far better option for coach this year.

Not that you or anyone else will care but I was actually on Hooks side before Bennett came back. I thought it was fucked that hook assembled the squad he did and Bennett just came swooping back in and voiced that on this forum.

I agree with you re Hook (as I imagine does Porthoz). But never fear, what happened to Hook and Bennett is a salient reminder for Seibold as to what awaits unless the team is successful in the eyes of the Board.

I agree with you re Hook (as I imagine does Porthoz). But never fear, what happened to Hook and Bennett is a salient reminder for Seibold as to what awaits unless the team is successful in the eyes of the Board.
Truth is though, Griffin had to go and has since been given a second chance and still failed to deliver the required standard. I wasn't sad to see him go and I don't think WB can be blamed for what ultimately was anothers decision. Not much interested in the shenanigans that went on at the time and they were certainly no worse than last years clusterfuck.

Imagine trying to be a coach working under gus though. He got the sack on the eve of the finals after getting the team there too.

cObLsF.gif

That's the annoying thing - Boyd was clearly coming to the end of his career judging by his form last year and yet Corey Allen was let go. I will go on record right now and say within 2 years Allen WILL be named Dally M fullback of the year. We had him, then without a fight it would seem just let him slip.

Guys like Dylan Edwards at Penrith are young, ooze talent and are thrown in at the deep end. If they are good enough, they are old enough. Corey Allen should have been given a chance to shine. Darius has had his day and can't go on forever. We are stuck in the same old vicious cycle of our coach not having the courage to make a difficult, yet necessary decision to tap a player on the shoulder and tell him thanks for your service, but your time has come. I was excited by the possibility Seibold might be different, but my opinion of him at this stage is that he knows how to talk a big game but is deficient in key areas when it actually comes to the crunch.

They should have ushered allan into the side via the wing like the roosters did with roger t-sheck. But instead we went with isaako....

They should have ushered allan into the side via the wing like the roosters did with roger t-sheck. But instead we went with isaako....

you mean Isaako who has a much better attitude and work ethic, is a sharpshooter and with the exception of the last few games has been very good for us on the wing .. that Isaako

you mean Isaako who has a much better attitude and work ethic, is a sharpshooter and with the exception of the last few games has been very good for us on the wing .. that Isaako

Yes that guy who might have peaked already

Active Now

• Pablo
  • BooKhaki
  • Wild Horse
  • Morkel
  • cento
  • broncoscope
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • achievedrap
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Stix
  • Robboi_321
  • bb_gun
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.