PRE-GAME [Round 5, 2022] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get Billy had a decent pre season but the only times he has looked good was when he was a hooker not a half, I certainly haven't seen him do anything near the stuff Gamble was doing last year.

Also the same thing that was happening with Macca is happening with Turpin, scared of dropping him even though he isn't playing anywhere near first grade standard, defence is good and all but you don't win games without scoring and he provides nothing in attack.

What are the chances once Haas is suspended, he's seen sitting with the Roosters' players?

I had the unfortunate experience of watching 360 and Geoff Toovey of all people is talking the most sense and really representing the fans by complaining about the six agains and having no idea what they are for. Simply says get rid of the six again and go back to penalties. Blow penalties and players will stop holding down, etc. How can a bloke like him see it so simply and the powers that be think six again is a good idea and cannot see hoe much it ticks fans off when they are the victims of the phantom six agains or the ire of the ref that week for some reason?

I had the unfortunate experience of watching 360 and Geoff Toovey of all people is talking the most sense and really representing the fans by complaining about the six agains and having no idea what they are for. Simply says get rid of the six again and go back to penalties. Blow penalties and players will stop holding down, etc. How can a bloke like him see it so simply and the powers that be think six again is a good idea and cannot see hoe much it ticks fans off when they are the victims of the phantom six agains or the ire of the ref that week for some reason?
I think a captain should have a choice to take a penalty instead of 6again. If ref calls 6 again, captain can signal or call out saying he wants a penalty.

Yes it’s going to take time. Unfortunately a lot of that time is about Kevin learning to become an NRL coach. He looked like a deer in the headlights at his last presser, Adam was the only one making any sense. A very long season indeed.
Did you count how many times he couldn’t see what was happening in that game and he’d have to watch the ‘tape’?

Why would an NRL be sitting in a location where they couldn’t see what was happening?

I didn’t watch Nathan Brown’s presser but I am confident that he was able to see what was happening?

Does Kevin need someone to hold his hand and show him where the coach’s box is?

Last year there was significant change every week and fans here whinged about that too
Because Kevin said things such as his plan to give Milford and Croft 4 weeks and then changed them before they got that far. It was stupid and he couldn’t explain it, which seema to be the hallmark lately if everything he does.

Every man and his dog can see Cobbo needs a spell in Q-Cup. Everyone except Kevin that is. Maybe with a solid, experienced a grader beside him such as Peirera, Staggs might be able to concentrate on his own game, but it seems short of injury or suspension we’ll never know…

Change in the context of attitude and discipline is what I was referring to, not the pointless rotation of players, in a season where we need to try and build combinations.

He's been flying the flag since they brought it in. He's always hit on my biggest gripe with the 6 again as well...the lack of accountability. Ref blows a 6 again and we have no idea why and it doesn't get scrutinised because the play moves on.

Did you count how many times he couldn’t see what was happening in that game and he’d have to watch the ‘tape’?

Why would an NRL be sitting in a location where they couldn’t see what was happening?

I didn’t watch Nathan Brown’s presser but I am confident that he was able to see what was happening?

Does Kevin need someone to hold his hand and show him where the coach’s box is?
I think that's a line most coaches use to be fair. I.e. didn't see it, didn't look that bad from my angle, will have a look at it, etc.

He's been flying the flag since they brought it in. He's always hit on my biggest gripe with the 6 again as well...the lack of accountability. Ref blows a 6 again and we have no idea why and it doesn't get scrutinised because the play moves on.

It’s literally the perfect manipulation tool.
I think I expressed all of these sentiments either at half time or full time on the very first day we played under the 'six again' rule. I fucking hated it and said so. Nothing has changed.

On a side note I cannot understand KW picking James.

For those interested Ryan James has amassed the whopping total of 160 running metres in 140 minutes of football. In 2 hours and 20 minutes of rugby league he's managed to nearly equal Hass's efforts.

Well it's going to get a lot worse this weekend. I'm thinking similar to the "crackdown" on high shots last year in magic round. I hope we are aware and training for it, because the Roosters are definitely going to take advantage of it (so they should, and so should we).

I think I expressed all of these sentiments either at half time or full time on the very first day we played under the 'six again' rule. I fucking hated it and said so. Nothing has changed.

On a side note I cannot understand KW picking James.

For those interested Ryan James has amassed the whopping total of 160 running metres in 140 minutes of football. In 2 hours and 20 minutes of rugby league he's managed to nearly equal Hass's efforts.
because there is more than running metres to being a good prop , i know you're hurting deep down because your love child isn't getting a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Robboi_321
  • Bucking Beads
  • theshed
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Lurker
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • ettybay
  • Dexter
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.