Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I only watched a replay because I couldn't face the stress of watching it live, i'm late to the party but here is my take -

1. Reyno played well, but also let us down at crucial points, he missed some very gettable conversions and then gave away a penalty on a short kick off. I may be wrong, but from memory the kick off penalty led to them scoring not long after.
2. Niu was better than the previous games in attack, but is deadset a liability in defence. He was out of position a number of times when they scored.
3. This was the one that got away. Reyno's missed kicks, plus Cobbo's fumble close to the line and a forward pass by Staggs I think, means we would have blown them away. The devil is in the detail and we are lacking in detail currently.
4. Hetherington looked out of place a number of times defensively. Once led to the Manu try.
5. Turpin is a tackle bot and offers nothing in attack, but we know that already.
6. Walters was ok, did enough to keep the 6. Reyno seemed to play better with him there.
7. How good was it to see Oates scoring.....and from a Kick. Now we just need Cobbo to chase a kick or 2.

If we can play well against the panthers and gain some confidence with a close loss, then I can see things turning around. If not, then we are 2-6 and things are not looking good.

🤞

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Hurrijo
  • Skathen
  • Wolfie
  • Maddy
  • Galco
  • I bleed Maroon
  • LittleDavey
  • rnabokov
  • Santa
  • Bish
  • Kev_Guz
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • bert_lifts
  • Brocko
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • marw
... and 39 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.