Round 5 - Broncos vs Knights - Post Match Discussion

In a nutshel attack shit defence good.
Hodges, Wallace, Yow Yeh good. Kenny, Teo shit. Parker learn to kick.

LOL at Thaiday getting MOM

Far out. I love that we are winning.. but not how we are doing it.

Not sure if our defense is just amazing or if we have some voodoo powers to make the other teams suck.

hodges inspirational.

if he gets injured this year have him run the water... from dummy half lol..

broncospwn said:
In a nutshel attack shit defence good.
Hodges, Wallace, Yow Yeh good. Kenny, Teo shit. Parker learn to kick.

LOL at Thaiday getting MOM

Teo was good IMO. Saved two tries. Made good metres as well. Just one stupid pass

The Rock said:
there were some signs in attack (despite a wet field) that were good.

You reckon so?

I don't know, I thought we looked just as poor as previous weeks.

The Rock said:
3. Hodges
2. Wallace
1. Beale

Best game of the year IMO. Defence outstanding and there were some signs in attack (despite a wet field) that were good.
That's what I voted actually.

SEriously lol at Thaiday MOM.

ningnangnong said:
The Rock said:
there were some signs in attack (despite a wet field) that were good.

You reckon so?

I don't know, I thought we looked just as poor as previous weeks.

I reckon so, although it isn't saying much and it was still fairly ordinary.

Hodges and Beale were the stand outs for me. Thaiday, Hannant, Lockyer, Reed, Wallace and Yow Yeh had their moments but also had their misgivings too.

Fucking hell Parker shits me off.

Seriously, he is shit at conversions. We need to groom someone who is more consistent. There were several chances the Knights had, which had they have scored, would've brought them level/gone in front, all due to Corey's dire conversion attempts.

It's not good enough in this day and age.

our defense is fucking great though.

Alexendar just called Hodges the best centre in the game and said he will be selected for AUS squad.
I have to agree, completely.

I haven't seen a centre that gets move involved than him and his work is all quality. His defence, attack, dummy half runs, etc If he can stay fit this year we will go along way to winning the premiership once our attack gets fixed up.

Alexendar just called Hodges the best centre in the game and said he will be selected for AUS squad.

Holy s**t Brandy said something positive about the Broncos? Stop the presses!

There was a whole part of the second half where he launched in this huge rant on why the Broncos sucked and didn't draw breath. I think it went for an entire Newcastle set.

Anyone else feel that McCullough looked better with the increased game time?

Big Pete said:

Holy s**t Brandy said something positive about the Broncos? Stop the presses!

There was a whole part of the second half where he launched in this huge rant on why the Broncos sucked and didn't draw breath. I think it went for an entire Newcastle set.
No one can deny Hodges' awesomeness

Besides the BHQ Hodges hate group :P

user_nat said:
Anyone else feel that McCullough looked better with the increased game time?

im not sure if he looked better so to speak.. but i didnt notice so much the complete style change..

Agree with rock. Best attacking game we've played but still far from perfect. Defence superb.

Kenny can piss off back to Q cup. Utterly shit. Gillett drives me mad too. Parker runs sideways every fucking time!

We had some luck but it was an improvement. Bigger test against an out of form roosters though.

Hodges, Beale, Wallace and Thaiday were my standouts.

So do we drop beale for hoffman when he is fit? Beale seems to have done better stuff at fullback so far this season.

As an outsider, I actually thought Kenny was pretty good.

His stats back that up (I know, stats don't mean everything).

Outside backs have no place on the interchange bench.

As soon as we took McCullough off and Beale moved into the defensive line we instantly had holes appearing. We were fortunate that we held them out on this occasion - but other teams will punish us.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Alec
  • pennywisealfie
  • Maddy
  • thenry
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • BooKhaki
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • mrslong
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.