Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Would seriously be shopping Payne around for a club wiling to release a good spine option to us. Melbourne need new forwards and seem a bit off Munster.
I'd swap him for Jarome Luai and give the leftover change to Selwyn.

Not really because he's always played like that. Dolphins 2018 ran 28 times in 14 games. Gant was 122 times in 18 games.

It's not just about 'running' but being a threat out of dummy half gives time and space to everyone else- markers can't go- A defenders are held up- if you won't run at all then everyone just piles on your half back and flogs him.
But that’s also on the forwards taking the hit ups as well, if they can’t create there own space or win the contact and find their fronts it makes it that much harder for Turpin to get a chance to run.

Are you honestly arguing Walters has no effect on the hooker role?

Are you honestly arguing they have ever played any different? There limitations have always been there. They didn't just materialise the day Kevvie walked in.

They might be playing how Kevvie wants but that's the players they've always been- their playing like that came first.

To argue Kevvie changed them is simply wrong.

I reckon about 80% of their tries scored were on Palasia. Either too slow covering on the inside, or giving away crucial 6-agains late in the tackle count. The refs are fuckwits, we know that, the players know that, but they have to be aware that the refs are just begging for an excuse to blow a 6-again when one of the darling teams are attacking, we need to be doing those 1%ers to not give them the chance.

Very positive signs last night for mine. Our 3 best props out and our form centre. We were playing a team that has won 20 straight at home, and we showed that when we held the ball and completed sets, we could stay with them (or arguably nose in front). Experience things like Palasia getting better with the above, Cobbo going to ground, Kev will drill that shit in to them.

Hethrington also charged. Grade 1 contrary conduct. $1000 - $1500 fine

I do think we’d be better served with 1 of Haas or Carrigan starting on the bench. I think their game time should overlap less.

As I said before the game, I was keen to see us play without either of them. I think our forwards played much better as a team and for the team. Reynolds was getting the ball where he wanted it and under far less pressure. Obviously couldn’t match the physicality with our back ups though and they eventually cracked.

Hopefully Haas and Patty stop trying to do it all themselves when they come back.
Bit puzzled by your take on our go forward from the bench?
James was horrible but Kennedy provided good go forward and good defence.

Bit puzzled by your take on our go forward from the bench?
James was horrible but Kennedy provided good go forward and good defence.
And a momentum changing offload in our half straight to an opposing player for a bonus .

Active Now

• Midean
  • Johnny92
  • Swordfish
  • Xzei
  • BRC088
  • Sproj
  • mitch222
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Ondi
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.