Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Was that handling error the one where he offloaded right into the bread basket of that panthers player standing still beside him?
Probably but so what? Billy Walters did the same thing last week and a few other times. Carrigan and Haas make the occasional mistake too. Remember, RK is the Broncos LEAST error prone and so it's rare. Either way it didn't lead to anything despite your hysterical claims ( at least I think it was you who said it lead directly to a try) The second row and lock plus James let us down badly.

No, you're saying he's shit. I'm saying if he's not running the ball, it's because Kevvie doesn't want him to run the ball. I'm backing that up by pointing out that Paix played by the same book.
that's just ridiculous and no , most people say he's shit because he is.
absolutely delusional if you think that.

Most people don't watch the game very closely. Our 11,12,13 James and Robati let us down. Kennedy didn't. Pretty good game all round with the odd blemish. At least he tackled well, team best in fact, made metres and only 2 mistakes with the fastest ptb of all the forwards bar Riki. Not bad hey?

If he played the minutes our starting props do, he would have the highest error count, mark my words on that
Nope, in fact he has started and played big minutes and his error rate remains steady. You're guessing here.

Your filter: Turpin is "shit" but got made captain and keeps being picked each week. The coach can't see how "shit" he is.

My filter: Turpin plays according to Kevvie's instructions, which brings him favour with the coach. Paix played to the same style, according to the coach's instructions. At the beginning of the season, the coach impressed on the need for defence first, everything else later.

Which filter best describes reality?

Probably but so what? Billy Walters did the same thing last week and a few other times. Carrigan and Haas make the occasional mistake too. Remember, RK is the Broncos LEAST error prone and so it's rare. Either way it didn't lead to anything despite your hysterical claims ( at least I think it was you who said it lead directly to a try) The second row and lock plus James let us down badly.
Might want to check your claims there bud. Not me. I also took a dig at Walters and co for doing same. I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy.

Mate just give it up, find another player to fangirl over. They are all better and easier to defend.

Sure sure, apples and oranges and RK was far superior to James as a bench prop. Huh? Robati? He made a dreadful 80 metres in 56min, 20 mins longer than RK. I know props and backrowers and differing roles but we should look at what our forwards as a whole provide. A fair comparison is our forwards versus theirs.

Then you identity who provides go forward and solid defence.
Like that baseball movie, Moneyball you get forwards to share a workload and cancel out the other teams forwards.

Last night Penrith shared it's forward work around. Their two props, two second rowers, two bench props and lock forward combined for 1,056 metres.
Our lot??
684 metres. Apples and apples.

We didn't cancel them out but where we really got smashed was in the second row and lock. Our pair, Capewell and Riki combined plus Hetherington made just 191 metres in contrast to Penriths 415!!

You dont compare apples with apples. Thats the problem. Riki isnt a prop. Capewell isnt a prop. So you shouldnt be including them in your comparison with Kennedy. And there is no point comparing us to Penrith because our rotation isnt the same as theirs, we dont play in the same way. And if you do want to compare our forwards to theirs Leniu made 140 meters from 10 runs in 27 mins. He is a bench prop like Kennedy or james and he puts them to shame with their pathetic output.

Kennedy, despite the mediocre stats he put out, was rubbish. So was Robati, Palasia, and James. Our bench had zero positive impact. You are basically just saying he was the least shit of all our shit forwards. Not a great wrap on him. Sometime you have to accept even your golden boy, who at 27 hasnt really made it at any of the 3 NRL clubs he's been involved with, had a bad game. I'm sure even Scott Minto had the odd one here and there.

Most people don't watch the game very closely. Our 11,12,13 James and Robati let us down. Kennedy didn't. Pretty good game all round with the odd blemish. At least he tackled well, team best in fact, made metres and only 2 mistakes with the fastest ptb of all the forwards bar Riki. Not bad hey?
my post was about Turpin but yes i do think Kennedy is below average.

Your filter: Turpin is "shit" but got made captain and keeps being picked each week. The coach can't see how "shit" he is.

My filter: Turpin plays according to Kevvie's instructions, which brings him favour with the coach. Paix played to the same style, according to the coach's instructions. At the beginning of the season, the coach impressed on the need for defence first, everything else later.

Which filter best describes reality?
than he's failing in both departments. won't be here next year.

Kennedy made some good metres but some of his defensive reads were poor. He wasn't alone there though.

Kennedy made some good metres but some of his defensive reads were poor. He wasn't alone there though.

I actually dont mind him, but i think he was poor last night. He got driven back in tackles a fair but. When you hear @Huge talk about him as this solid, low error, meter making, no tackle missing, cheap moneyball type forward you would think Bellamy would jump at the chance of having a player like that at the Storm. Only he let him go from the Storm so there is clearly something he doesnt think is right with him.

In any case, all the Kennedy talk is probably moot given he's been shopped to super league.

I actually dont mind him, but i think he was poor last night. He got driven back in tackles a fair but. When you hear @Huge talk about him as this solid, low error, meter making, no tackle missing, cheap moneyball type forward you would think Bellamy would jump at the chance of having a player like that at the Storm. Only he let him go from the Storm so there is clearly something he doesnt think is right with him.
Yeah, I don't mind him either. Not as bad as some make out. I also don't mind that he has an offload. Didn't work last night but none of our forwards have one so it's a point of difference for him, and he isn't generally too bad at them.

Kennedy is not as bad as some people make him out to be, but he is also not as good as @Huge makes him out to be.

If I were rating Kennedy on a scale from 'slightly below average' to 'slightly above average' he would be about 25% along the scale.

Kennedy is not as bad as some people make him out to be, but he is also not as good as @Huge makes him out to be.

If I were rating Kennedy on a scale from 'slightly below average' to 'slightly above average' he would be about 25% along the scale.
Does the scale include U12s players too? Surely Kennedy is below average at best when compared to just NRL players - if he was even average he'd be a full time NRL player, there are only some many decent players to go around.

Does the scale include U12s players too? Surely Kennedy is below average at best when compared to just NRL players - if he was even average he'd be a full time NRL player, there are only some many decent players to go around.
Haha maybe I should of been clearer and specified that the scale was referring to Kennedy's best game. I'd say his best game is definitely below average. At his worst he is dog shit.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • Astro
  • rj9
  • Browny
  • Griffo
  • Waynesaurus
  • mrslong
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • pennywisealfie
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.