vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Meady had been running in support for Gubb instead of Barr they would have levelled the game against Mackay. Where were you Meady!??

I only caught the end of last weekends game and it looked like it was getting messy. Referees missed 2 Falcons knock ons according to the commentators, which was closely followed by Burns throwing a punch after getting head-highed.
Gubb looked fairly good

Watched Seve yesterday he was not impressive he was marking teteh who is a PNG International. Most the traffic went down the other side but I would say teteh won that battle

Moses Pangai looks exactly like his brother and plays exactly like moga

standouts were Lodge and Marshall who are too good for reserve grade. That Christian Hazzard is solid might be an option for halfback next year

Ben Hunt reckons Mitchell Pearce is all over the place
Yay should win then

Ben Hunt reckons Mitchell Pearce is all over the place
Yay should win then
Pearce's game plan has been pass it to Keary. He hasn't got a try assist all year. It's Keary we need to worry about.

What the team needs to do is have support runners for the early hit ups, and halves trailing players like gillet and blair when they have the ball. That doesnt mean they need offload risky passes in the ruck at their own end or send them hospital passes, but it would put some doubt in the defence just having them there. This in the past is where smaller forwards like glen or potentially arrow would succeed. Blair was great with this sort of running and passing before the line, but for some it has gone out of fashion.
Imagine someone like hunt trailing the front rower with a support runner eg glenn arrow or even a back creating the potential of a second ruck. Itd thin out the defence, and use the advantage of our smaller backs superior fitness to win the forwards battle, instead of making them tackling machines and little else

What the team needs to do is have support runners for the early hit ups, and halves trailing players like gillet and blair when they have the ball. That doesnt mean they need offload risky passes in the ruck at their own end or send them hospital passes, but it would put some doubt in the defence just having them there. This in the past is where smaller forwards like glen or potentially arrow would succeed. Blair was great with this sort of running and passing before the line, but for some it has gone out of fashion.
Imagine someone like hunt trailing the front rower with a support runner eg glenn arrow or even a back creating the potential of a second ruck. Itd thin out the defence, and use the advantage of our smaller backs superior fitness to win the forwards battle, instead of making them tackling machines and little else

You want structures? Get outta here

Is knik the one who is to kick start our season ?

You want structures? Get outta here

We got structures man. The data that can never be shown to anyone proves it!!! So there!

We got dis...

Sure, we're running 9th but it's only a quarter of the way through the season afterall...

It's not like we ever struggle through the middle half of the season and then come home weak and exhausted...

We got structures man. The data that can never be shown to anyone proves it!!! So there!

We got dis...

Sure, we're running 9th but it's only a quarter of the way through the season afterall...

It's not like we ever struggle through the middle half of the season and then come home weak and exhausted...

Geez you must be fun at parties

I would still drop Sims to the bench and start McGuire at prop. McGuire has done well at the back of the scrum, but it isn't anything that he didn't give us from prop. I agree with @Sproj, we are not using Arrow right, he is a workhorse type forward with a good offload. I think we should get him into the game as early as possible.

Agree with the bold......I'm kinda a bit meh, with McGuire at "lock". He's not really providing much 2nd phase play. Would be happy to see more of Arrow. I still don't have a read on him yet.

Sims is starting to remind me more and more of his older brother. I'm worried. Maybe a shorter stint on the field will do both he and us some good.

Seve got injured yesterday game. I don't know how serious is. He got injured second half and didn't return to play. Hopefully it's not that serious.

Ankle.

Chance to be right this week v Easts.

Geez you must be fun at parties

I'm often commented on favourably for my wit and genial company...

Anyhoo, apparently our structures are just fine, as the official call has gone out for Nikorima to spark out stuttering attack I hear...

few key changes to be announced later today

Niko in , mead in( for injured roberts)kahu to centre , arrow out , glenn to start , thaiday to bench. Would also like sims to bench , ese to start .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.