/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Some craic watching that!

Couldn't be more happy tonight. Our attack which looked so clunky has finally come to life, albeit against an ordinary Roosters outfit. Milf has gone a long way to playing himself back into a bit of form, that crunching tackle is exactly one of the things he needed to do. He and Hunt injected themselves and attacked the line with a lot more enthusiasm. I hope Hunt is ok. The players backing up was fantastic tonight. Gillet was great, Meady deserves a spot (for who i dont know), very impressive. Moga got caught out by Fergo a LOT (he is a world class centre though) but he made up for it with some other good plays. Oh and that ankle tap by Macca...wow.

Niko needs to be in the team. He adds some dimensions in attack that we lack.

Milford playing well, not milford levels well, but well enough for now.

Moga has played himself out of the side.

Mead might have played himself into the side. Only problem is where to put him?
Not like we can drop Kahu. Oates most likely won't move to 2nd row mid-season.
Is our only option to move Kahu to centre next to milford? I'm still worried about the size on that side then.

Really hope benny is ok.

Such a good game to watch. That will do the team a world of good. Can't wait to see us lift from here. Mead must stay in the team. He pace is unreal. Hits the line hard too. Super sad he hasn't been in sooner.

Need a Moga lowlights video with Benny Hill theme music.

I think everyone was excellent tonight but Macca was the stand out. Some of his one on one tackles (one on Cordiner comes to mind) were exceptional. That ankle tap was the moment we won that game. He has really started to play well this season!!

We had a lot of missed opportunities tonight. Which I'm happy about because we've had no chances prior to this night.
Just need to focus on our execution a little. Very happy otherwise.

we would have put 50 on them if it wasn't for a few bombed tries in the first half and the worst decision by a ref in sporting history.

the positives

• Roberts best game in our colours IMO, he looked dangerous every time he touched the ball.
  • That was arguably Milf's best game since mid last season... some nice touches, hopefully he is emerging from his slump
  • Our best attacking game in a long time ... shades of 2015
The Negatives

• Moga
  • Hunt's injury

As bad he was in defence. Moga was pretty good with the ball. Apparently had 18 runs for a shitload of metres. Takes tackling. Nice move on ferguson to put away Mead. Classic touch footy play. How bad is Oates groin?

On behalf of the Broncos community we would like to thank the roosters for playing milf back into form

Great game. Expansive play , really great to watch.

TPJ 160m in 30 mins. Knik and Mead sharp in their first games. I like the look of that forward rotation, with Sammy and Sims off the bench.

To be honest, not worried about any Hunt injury, we need to move past the guy anyway.

That forward pass calll on Milf , absolutely sickening. Needs a very hard look at. Need a captain's challenge.

• Our best attacking game in a long time ... shades of 2015

This is the best part imo. We haven't looked that dangerous since 2015. This is exciting.
I'm willing to write off the Bulldogs game as a one-off. The other games were fine considering how close they were, and the opponents.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • Hurrijo
  • cento
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Wolfie
  • Mick_Hancock
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.