Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The Negatives
  • Hunt's injury
Mate, he was wearing the tightest jeans I've ever seen and some high heeled boots about 20 minutes after the injury... hopefully it's not too bad

Milf, as well as our attack, looked dynamic with Niko at HB. I know it's hard to judge 50 minutes in the game, but he played really well and took the right options.

As bad he was in defence. Moga was pretty good with the ball. Apparently had 18 runs for a shitload of metres. Takes tackling. Nice move on ferguson to put away Mead. Classic touch footy play. How bad is Oates groin?
Moga for 234 metres

I didnt see that coming, I thought we were going to be hammered.
With a bit of luck Moga will be punted, Mead for sure deserves a chance.
Both Hunt & McGuire showed enormous courage.
MILF had a much improved game.
McCollough defence was over shadowed by Gilletts.......again.
Most encouraging part it was a genuine team effort.
I'll keep the champers on ice until we play a team who can compete.
The Roosters were shithouse, did we make them play so bad or are they just fucked?
Still doesn't erase the dirty taste in my mouth from last week but it's a start.

IMO, what won us the game was those try savers from Macca and TPJ.

If Roosters score, they get all of the momentum and with our injuries, I think they would have ran over the top of us.

But those two come up with.. I can't even fucking describe it. It was just amazing.

That's the hunger we've been lacking. That right there was just pure fucking hunger to never give up.

Kahu looked injured.

Exactly what Milf needed that game. Confidence should be up.

Roberts solid, but a few times he should have got the ball but was cutout. Missussed - maybe frustration at the end going himself instead of unmarked Kahu?

Not complaining we'll see what a kodi Milf combo looks like.

Forwards were all great.

Mead was good as well.

As for Moga, prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, improved as the game went on, and the first time he's ever faced a former club in his short career. Great battle with Fergusson in the last 3/4 of the game.

I'm also very pleased that we were creating so many opportunities in attack. That's more important at this stage of the season then the passes all sticking. That will come.

What an absolute cracker of a game, very entertaining.

Moment of the match for me was Macca's ankle tap. No idea how he managed to reach Gordon, phenomenal.

Also deserved a 40/20.
I thought that was wrong that 40/20 call. Am i wrong in saying that?

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Lozza
  • Battler
  • BruiserMk1
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Financeguy
  • JamesC
  • Inknition
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Maroon4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • sooticus
  • something
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.