Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Hunt left the field in the second half but isn't expected to miss any significant game time.

Injury Update: Ben Hunt has a mild hamstring injury, won't be back tonight but not serious
— Brisbane Broncos (@brisbanebroncos) April 6, 2017

Does anyone know the rule re the non-40/20? Was it correct?

Never mind

Roberts looks humbled and finally he's a true Bronco. Turning up in defence and attack for the entire 80. He managed to bench Latrell "the next big thing" Mitchell and that effort should not be overlooked.

Looks as though he's finally worthy of hodges hamstrings too. Stretch those babies regularly jimmy!

I would like to see a picture of that to confirm whether it was on the line or not

Very happy with this, hopefully we get a lot of confidence out of it.

I thought Mead had a good debut, especially in the first half. Meanwhile Moga's 1st was inexcusable. They have to be swapped IMO.

Roberts is impressing with his willingness to put in. I'm becoming a huge fan of him.

Milford had his best game in a LONG time. Still has a token lost ball or two, but good signs, and good to see him smiling.

Ese'ese was fucking great, as was McGuire, but I agree with others that McGuire takes too many tackle 5 runs.

McCullough had one of the best games I've seen from him. That save was unbelievable. My MOTM.

Nikorima is a must in this side. Looks dangerous every time he runs. Can't wait for him to get 100% fitness back.

Pangai just keeps growing with every game, doesn't he? Just turning into one of the best bench players in the game.

Roosters defence was horrendous though, so I'm not sold 100%. We need to keep building on this and take our chances.

Said it in another thread. The structures are now falling into place. Better depth, great width, halves playing straight. Looked a lot better.

... and using our back rowers more and better :superhappythumbsup:

A stunning display which went totally against the grain of expectations. I honestly didn't think they were capable of such a performance against a side who will be in the title hunt. Milf, Roberts and Mead were dangerous and Moose had his finest game if the year. Hunt's injury is a blow and Moga's career is on life support. The Broncos announced themselves tonight.

Roberts had definitely lost a bit of speed. They tried the scrum kick play and he wasn't even close to getting it

Active Now

• Allo
  • broncotville
  • Kev_Guz
  • phoenix
  • Foordy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • HarryAllan7
  • Rah88
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Scorchie
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Maddy
  • Jazza
... and 52 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.