/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

100 of them was him hanging onto the ball before throwing a hospital pass

Yep. I'm so glad Moga made 20m. It's not like Mead would have made 70m and scored if he passed it or anything.

Only one thing that concerned me about this game was that we still missed 33 tackles. That's a lot considering the roosters were shot for pretty much the entire second half. We need to improve on that but you can't knock the performance of the boys!!

KNick made a good tackle on a charging Cordner, so he is capable.

And it just goes to show what happens when the ball is thrown about, there are support runners, depth, forwards almost always looking to offload, and the ball getting out to our edge forwards. YES. About time, and result speaks for itself.

That in large part explains why the Roosters looked so ordinary: ball movement and bodies in motion

Sims ankle injury as well as Hunt's hammy.

At half time all the coaching staff went to Moga and spoke to him for a long while. They built his confidence back up and he did some good things.

McGuire was great, forwards gave halves better options. They straightened better too so that gave forwards more room.

JD is a happy man.

At half time all the coaching staff went to Moga and spoke to him for a long while. They built his confidence back up and he did some good things.

McGuire was great, forwards gave halves better options. They straightened better too so that gave forwards more room.

JD is a happy man.

I've been ripping into him as I thought we were going to get done easy as down his side. I'll admit he improved in the second half but wasn't tested the same defensively. One thing I struggle with is how he seemed to walk into the first grade sqaud over Mead etc. Sick of seeing bought players pushing developing players out. Edit. (Yeah i know Mead is bought too)

TP shocks me with his ability to get a late ball away, absolutely superb. God he and Essesse did some great things tonight. That along with players like Roberts and mead looking the goods, you start to realize this team is packed to the rafters with attacking potential. It's a good night fellas.

Good win tonight. Need to back it up next week now.

roger-federer-celebrates-twins.gif

Thank you Brisbane.

JD is a happy man.
You gotta love that about bennet. He has the ability to make a player down in confidence grow a leg. Its a wonderful display of empathy, with positive results on the field. Its why to me he is so deserving of respect as a coach. He could easily have benched moga for glenn, and after those early tries a part of me wanted him to.

So...

2. Mead
3. Kahu
4. Roberta
5. Oates

Or

2. Kahu
3. Moga
4. Roberts
5. Oates.

Moga did a lot to redeem himself but his defence is a worry. I think Mead is actually a better winger than Kahu at this point but Kahu's kicking is indispensable.

So...

2. Mead
3. Kahu
4. Roberta
5. Oates

Or

2. Kahu
3. Moga
4. Roberts
5. Oates.

Moga did a lot to redeem himself but his defence is a worry. I think Mead is actually a better winger than Kahu at this point but Kahu's kicking is indispensable.

A

Moga does not deserve to loose his spot yet. He made a few poor defensive efforts but turned it around and never stopped. Ferguson made a few terriable defensive efforts himself and he is international level. Great game tonight exactly what we needed to get the belief going.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • whykickamoocow
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.