Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Great game by all the boys, massive turnaround from previous weeks. Milford was pretty good and that hit on Pearce was just beautifully clean, great tackle. Well done guys.

Roberts had definitely lost a bit of speed. They tried the scrum kick play and he wasn't even close to getting it
He jogged half of it after he was run off his line. He wasn't a chance so he slowed down.

Was at the game tonight and with around 10 to go the announcer comes over the PA.........

"That's 28 points to the Brisbane Broncos......and to the Roosters fans leaving, your team is eeeiiiiiggghhhhttttt"
The announcer is a Manly fan and he needs to **** off. Called Moga "Moga tow-toe" the other day and keeps doing ads over the replays we actually want to see at the game. Such a twat.

We need to finally put the Friend is better than McCullough argument to bed. I've always thought Friend was over-rated on this forum and Macca is playing out of his skin this season. Needs to be QLd's 18th man.
McCullough has been the most underrated player in the game over the last few years.

12. Gillett - So good! Offered attack with defense tonight. 9

The only real problem I had with him is that he didn't pass the ball when he broke free of Keary.

The fastest man in the game next to him, pass the fucking ball.

Moga does not deserve to loose his spot yet. He made a few poor defensive efforts but turned it around and never stopped.

What are people referring to when they say this?

In the second half, the Roosters very rarely attacked our left edge and when they did they stuffed it up. He made a lot of metres but a centre is there to be an attacking weapon, not another forward.

He had a bad game and didn't even come close to redeeming himself.

Oates got hurt very close to kick off is it possible he got dropped not hurt

Oates got hurt very close to kick off is it possible he got dropped not hurt

He wasn't dropped.

He has been struggling with the groin all week, training on a modified program.

What are people referring to when they say this?

In the second half, the Roosters very rarely attacked our left edge and when they did they stuffed it up. He made a lot of metres but a centre is there to be an attacking weapon, not another forward.

He had a bad game and didn't even come close to redeeming himself.
That's not how WB saw it...he made that very clear in the post match...he was impressed with Moga and his response to a poor first half

Where's @meady i owe him an apology. Mead was fucking fantastic tonight
Ha !! Apology for what?

I loved every minute of that game. This team might not have the upfront grunt of a few other teams but they have something there that can build on.

Surely noone is shocked by how well Mead performed, he's been around a long time now and has been consistently good his entire career. He doesnt have the speed he once had but he still has spark, experience and a massive hunger to win a title. Im glad he got a chance and he wont be pissed to head back to Q cup cause he knows it's a long season.

lol@ calling Hunts try a forward pass.....geeeeesus

Last edited:
great performance tonight, thought we looked a lot better with Thaiday on the left compared to Glenn. Roberts impressive again, does anyone know if he's been offered a new deal yet?

The thing I liked most about the attack tonight is that it was unpredictable again. The Roosters had no idea when or where we would kick, run or pass. Early kicks, late kicks, hold the pass, early pass, late offload, run, dummy. Just all of those were mixed up so well.

Moga is a project but he needs to score a try soon to keep his position in the short to medium term.

Great to wake up this morning. Top effort from the boys. Going to go all out and shout the family some fish and chips this weekend, that's how happy I am.

On another note, that no try was disgraceful. Should be fucking dropped to park footy after that effort. I thought the refs were totally hopeless 5 years ago, but they are progressively getting worse every year. It's just a total lottery out there at the moment. Feel sorry for my TV, constantly yelling at the poor fucking thing. I can see myself throwing something through it soon.

Go the broncs

I was super impressed with Kodi's defence last night. From the moment he got on the field Cordner was at him, and to Kodi's credit he put his body on the line and brought him down every time. Showed good technique for a small guy - took the legs and let the bigger player's own momentum bring him to the ground.

Active Now

• lakers133334
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • BroncoFan94
  • heartly87
  • Rambstien
  • Wolfie
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosarethebest
  • eggstar10
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • Painin the Haas
  • Jazza
  • azza.79
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • Bucking Beads
  • Kev_Guz
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.