PRE-GAME Round 6 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
If TPJ gets suspended again ill lose my shit :facepalmwastaken:
It's going to be very interesting to see how he comes back..... mentality wise.

He's been out for a long time and will feel he needs to make it up to the playing group, plus he has had Peter Ryan there recently telling the boys how to bash people legitimately.

The bloke will be pumped up !!

It's going to be very interesting to see how he comes back..... mentality wise.

He's been out for a long time and will feel he needs to make it up to the playing group, plus he has had Peter Ryan there recently telling the boys how to bash people legitimately.

The bloke will be pumped up !!

He really just needs to chill and learn an enforcer isnt like 90's style. Today's enforcers are there all game every game - its IQ and picking his times and how that he needs to clean up on.

Farnworth is replacing Staggs.

Glenn and TPJ will be the starting backrowers with Oates moving back to the wing and Ofahengaue back to the bench.

Luke will be on the bench. No word on who else will be but I imagine Te'o and Flegler. I imagine Coates will replace Farnworth since Niu is mentioned being on the extended bench.

So I think this will be the side.

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Farnworth
4. Boyd
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Paix
10. Haas
11. Glenn (c)
12. TPJ
13. Carrigan

14. Luke
15. Te'o
16. Ofahengaue
17. Flegler

Farnworth is replacing Staggs.

Glenn and TPJ will be the starting backrowers with Oates moving back to the wing and Ofahengaue back to the bench.

Luke will be on the bench. No word on who else will be but I imagine Te'o and Flegler. I imagine Coates will replace Farnworth since Niu is mentioned being on the extended bench.

I'm pretty sure Oates is slotting in on the wing Farnworth was on and then he will go into the centres next to Coates.

Round6TeamList

We are 1 to 1 better than the Knights on paper (with a few exceptions like Ponga). Hopefully the boys wake up this week and the ref doesn't rort us.

Last edited:
No idea bruv, was just reported.

Sounds like a 1-2 month injury for Staggs, pulled up at top speed and had to be helped from the field, usually lends itself to a grade 2-3 hammy.

Even though Glenn trained at centre, I'd expect us to revert Oates back to the wing.

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Boyd
4. Farnworth
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Lodge
9. Luke
10. Haas
11. Glenn (c)
12. Pangai Jr
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Te'o
16. Flegler
17. Ofahengaue
Just got to ask, who is the halfback?

Reds or Red V?

Last edited:
No Luke? Niu? That's new.

I wonder if that means we get to see more of Isaako do his Cam Smith impressions. I sure hope not. Seeing Macca laugh would be so cruel.

Be expecting that to change on game day. It seems as though Luke being named in the 18 is just because he has only just joined the squad today.

Be expecting that to change on game day. It seems as though Luke being named in the 18 is just because he has only just joined the squad today.

Phew. The sweat was cold there for a minute

So how we all feeling about this game?.

I know i would be more confident if Staggs was out there in attack. Also fifita but never expected him back for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Pablo
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.