10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
I will always back our boys. Even in the darkest of hook era footy, I thought we had a shot.
Our side lacks leadership at the moment, it lacks direction and a drive to be the best. This is just not on Boyd but guys like Thaiday, Moose, Gillett and Macca. Who will stand up and demand 100% who will lead by example at training and on the field.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
They will get complacent, can't win them all . I give us a chance of an upset

There is a chance of that with the Warriors, even so we will need to be so much better then any performance so far in 2018 to be a chance.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
There is a chance of that with the Warriors, even so we will need to be so much better then any performance so far in 2018 to be a chance.

Id say we have put 40 minutes of good footy together so far , if we can put 60mins of that footy we get the W . Here's hoping we can do it.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Id say we have put 40 minutes of good footy together so far , if we can put 60mins of that footy we get the W . Here's hoping we can do it.
Clearly you haven't watched the Warrior's games this year. They play 80 mins and are the real deal. I cannot see anywhere we are superior. I'd say only two players from the Broncos would make the Warrior's a better team. That'd be Roberts and TPJ, maybe Lodge.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
The one option i've always thought we should take with Roberts is play him on the wing and let him have the freedom to play like the Eels did with Radrada.

Or keep him at centre and let him roam, as our left centre never gets ball anyway.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Clearly you haven't watched the Warrior's games this year. They play 80 mins and are the real deal. I cannot see anywhere we are superior. I'd say only two players from the Broncos would make the Warrior's a better team. That'd be Roberts and TPJ, maybe Lodge.

I have and yes they are playing good footy. But they aren't far superior than us , a good team none the less.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I have and yes they are playing good footy. But they aren't far superior than us , a good team none the less.
I'm saying they are superior to any team in the comp, at this point. Whether or not we could say, far superior to the Broncos will be revealed next week.

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
A week is a long time in RL... If they bring the line speed they had for the cowboys game and our forwards stand up... We shouldn't be beaten by any more than 40 pts

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
A week is a long time in RL... If they bring the line speed they had for the cowboys game and our forwards stand up... We shouldn't be beaten by any more than 40 pts

And that's all we can ask for because it's not all about winning

T

tajhay

NYC Player
Oct 10, 2013
Hi boys, Warriors fan here. Really really looking forward to playing you guys this week :biggrin:

Hopefully Boyd, Milford, and Kodi are persisted with...they deserve atleast one more chance to do something right? :wink:

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
Hi boys, Warriors fan here. Really really looking forward to playing you guys this week [emoji3]

Hopefully Boyd, Milford, and Kodi are persisted with...they deserve atleast one more chance to do something right? :wink:
Lodge to rattle Blair, you know for Macca :wink:

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Hi boys, Warriors fan here. Really really looking forward to playing you guys this week :biggrin:

RTS and Shaun Johnson need a rest this week

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
If we play like we did against Titans/St George, and Warriors play with the tempo they have bought into their games there is a real chance of being flogged. Be prepared boys.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
We are going to get fucking flogged. The Warriors are the real deal this year.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
We are going to get fucking flogged. The Warriors are the real deal this year.
Not too sure about that, the Warriors have never been known as a thinking man's team. If we can grab two early tries, it may cause them to get flustered and panicy which may result in mistakes. But getting that jump early is the key but unlikely considering our impotent attack. I don't see a Bronco victory here but I also don't see the Warriors being a premiership force come September.

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
As I said earlier, we have the key to winning against sides like the warriors. It's in one word: persistence.
We need to be prepared to wear down a side. We had Newcastle out on their feet at the end of the first half, and let them off the hook.
Remember that was despite some atrocious ball handling, ordinary efforts by the forwards at tackling and one of the halves yet again going missing.
If Milford can show what he did against the knights, less lethargy from our forwards and our backs show a bit more commitment in attack, we can win.
If not, then its time to roll the dice with some selections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Porthoz
  • mrslong
  • Lostboy
  • bazza
  • Redfern_1980
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • Lurker
  • Clintos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Johnny92
  • OzeMike
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.