Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Not too sure about that, the Warriors have never been known as a thinking man's team. If we can grab two early tries, it may cause them to get flustered and panicy which may result in mistakes. But getting that jump early is the key but unlikely considering our impotent attack. I don't see a Bronco victory here but I also don't see the Warriors being a premiership force come September.
I think that rings true for any team though - even the storm in their halcyon days, put them under pressure early and score a few tries and they'll go outside of their structure.

I've seen all but one warriors game this season, they aren't like the Warriors of the past. They control it well, they're structured, they're ultra fit and incredibly, very disciplined in defense. They're a very good side this year.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Not too sure about that, the Warriors have never been known as a thinking man's team. If we can grab two early tries, it may cause them to get flustered and panicy which may result in mistakes. But getting that jump early is the key but unlikely considering our impotent attack. I don't see a Bronco victory here but I also don't see the Warriors being a premiership force come September.

Shaun Johnson rips us a new one every time he plays us regardless if they are going well or not. Now he has a team backing him up, he's gonna destroy kodi and the broncos this week. Just embrace it and put money on warriors 13+

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Shaun Johnson rips us a new one every time he plays us regardless if they are going well or not. Now he has a team backing him up, he's gonna destroy kodi and the broncos this week. Just embrace it and put money on warriors 13+
Great!!! You have just knocked me back into reality. I was enjoying my Monday morning Fantasyland. But seriously, as a fan, you always hope for the best and there have been many occasions in the past where the Broncos have won the impossible. Hopefully, this Saturday is one of those. But reality does suggest a 13+ scoreline against us.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Great!!! You have just knocked me back into reality. I was enjoying my Monday morning Fantasyland. But seriously, as a fan, you always hope for the best and there have been many occasions in the past where the Broncos have won the impossible. Hopefully, this Saturday is one of those. But reality does suggest a 13+ scoreline against us.

I'd love to be wrong too but every time I get my hopes up with this team we get beaten badly so hopefully this reverse psychology thing works. FYI the last time I tipped broncos to lose by 13+ was against the cowboys

R

Reyter

QCup Player
Apr 7, 2018
That's a very big "if" the way both teams are playing.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
2 early tries? that's about three weeks worth of tries on current form.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I think that rings true for any team though - even the storm in their halcyon days, put them under pressure early and score a few tries and they'll go outside of their structure.

I've seen all but one warriors game this season, they aren't like the Warriors of the past. They control it well, they're structured, they're ultra fit and incredibly, very disciplined in defense. They're a very good side this year.
I've watched all their games and the first couple of games were not as good as the next three and that's totally to be expected. I've thrown a hundred on them for a gf win and I don't expect the odds to lengthen, in fact I can see them losing very few games.

It used to be that you could bank on the Warrior's fading away but Blair and his fellow recruits have brought a new intention into the team. It's no more party time in Kiwi land, these ***** mean business.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I just checked Sportsbet and was surprised to find that I got 12s for a gf win yet they're into 9s...guess my 100 pushed them over the edge with nervousness!

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I just checked Sportsbet and was surprised to find that I got 12s for a gf win yet they're into 9s...guess my 100 pushed them over the edge with nervousness!

Well the broncos are paying 23 bucks to get the spoon.

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
Warrior's are due for a loss right ?

Ironbroncos

Ironbroncos

QCup Player
May 2, 2008
Warriors by a country mile. Broncos have next to no chance. Hate to say it but it is what it is. Not even gona bother going to the game me thinks

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
The one thing on our side here is that you cant win them all. Meaning the warriors who are yet to go down are probably due to have an off day, 6 wins straight is a big ask for any team.

In saying that the tigers and cows and titans to an extent didn’t really show up against us so we might have used our luck up when it comes to coming against teams on an off day.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
The one thing on our side here is that you cant win them all. Meaning the warriors who are yet to go down are probably due to have an off day, 6 wins straight is a big ask for any team.

In saying that the tigers and cows and titans to an extent didn’t really show up against us so we might have used our luck up when it comes to coming against teams on an off day.

This is such wishful thinking at best. We can't beat them on our own merit so let's pray they have an off day. We probably played our best against an out of form
Cowboys side and only just got away with a win there. The warriors always play well at home, if this was at Suncorp then we'd probably have a slight chance of them being off their game

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016

We only won because of the MVP (goalpost). Since he plays only home games we are definitely down on one of our best! :porthozthinksthisishot:

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
We only won because of the MVP (goalpost). Since he plays only home games we are definitely down on one of our best! :porthozthinksthisishot:

Wasn't there an instance in the following game against the Tigers that saved the day as well?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

Well we won because TPJ pushed Bolton into the goal post.

You couldn't ask for a better try saving tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Huge
  • davidp
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • maddo
  • Broncs1459
  • Gaz
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.