10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Well we won because TPJ pushed Bolton into the goal post.

You couldn't ask for a better try saving tackle.
Yes that too. TPJ is a beast! Was involved in that entire set of six. I wanna call him the new 7 cents a litre.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
There is one sure-fire way to know if we are going to win or lose......what Jersey are we wearing? That grey thing? A loss. That yellow thing? A loss. The Heritage jersey? A win for the MF’ing ages.

The neon gold.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
How tough is Carrigan, in a terribly beaten flogged side 40-6.

124m of tough ugly runs. Puts his hand uo every set.

since you see more ISC than me, in your opinion, who is closer to an NRL call-up, Haas or Carrigan (or Fifita, if eligible).

we need someone to replace Sims with

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

Do you rate Carrigan higher than Arrow / Haas?

Matheos

Matheos

NYC Player
Apr 4, 2014
How the Warriors are performing so far in 2018 is what the majority of people were expecting last year. They have come together and are a side that aren't exactly brimming with individual quality, however 1-17 their attitude, work rate, discipline and fitness is unparalleled compared to us.

I would rather be playing a good, momentum driven side this week rather than another Tigers, Knights or Gold Coast. Let's hope this gets the best out of our players and regardless of the result, I want to see some spirit, fight and energy.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
since you see more ISC than me, in your opinion, who is closer to an NRL call-up, Haas or Carrigan (or Fifita, if eligible).

we need someone to replace Sims with

Fifita is playing MM so he's no chance.
Haas defence has been excellent and I've been impressed by his little efforts.
Carrigan's hit ups are real value and he works really hard on everything. Promoted to the starting side and he's working hard in a side not playing too well at the moment.

If you needed someone against the Warriors I'd go Carrigan.

Haas went to Newcastle though as 18th man.

Last edited:
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
How the Warriors are performing so far in 2018 is what the majority of people were expecting last year. They have come together and are a side that aren't exactly brimming with individual quality, however 1-17 their attitude, work rate, discipline and fitness is unparalleled compared to us.

I would rather be playing a good, momentum driven side this week rather than another Tigers, Knights or Gold Coast. Let's hope this gets the best out of our players and regardless of the result, I want to see some spirit, fight and energy.

Really? I mean, they have three quarters of the NZ spine (the three good parts anyway) and have NZ rep players in just about every position. I mean, there are legitimate questions over their cap and fair enough too.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Do you rate Carrigan higher than Arrow / Haas?

Carrigan is probably not dissimilar to Arrow. I was massive Arrow fan and kept sining his praises his work ethic and ability to adjust was excellent at ISC.

Carrigan is the same, ruck, bench, starting he's done it all in 5 weeks. Just laps up whatever he's been asked.

That Souths' pack had Fai, Mago and Wadell. Up by 40 and Carrigan was ripping in doing his best.

B

BRC088

QCup Player
Feb 7, 2012
The one thing on our side here is that you cant win them all. Meaning the warriors who are yet to go down are probably due to have an off day, 6 wins straight is a big ask for any team.

It's also only a matter of time the longest winning/losing streak record is also extended....

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013

You think he could be better than arrow mate ?

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Teams have won ten straight a few times. You'd have to be an extreme optomist if you think the Warrior's will have an off day.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008

Careful Matheos.......sounds to me like you're saying it's not about winning, it's about improving

A certain Bronco player said that last week and got crucified by media and fans alike!

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
Dargan named on the extended reserves, step in the right direction..
If Dargan and Haas keep doing what they are doing and Kodi and Sims keep stinking it up we should see them push their way into the 17. Just the competition for spots will be good.

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
If Dargan and Haas keep doing what they are doing and Kodi and Sims keep stinking it up we should see them push their way into the 17. Just the competition for spots will be good.

Would love for Wayne to put Dargan in at Hb and push kodi to bench and drop sims

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Dargans inclusion in the 21 gives me a bit of hope that one day, sanity might prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Wild Horse
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • ostin86
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Shane Tronc
  • Skyblues87
  • Lostboy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.