10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bazza

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2013
He's actually better then our current option. Let that sink in!
I don't doubt that. Unfortunately he has lost a few more yards of pace. Now he's even slower than Sean O'Sullivan.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Does running onto the field count ... because they way things are I have no doubt the refs will penalise him for that.
If there is a way to get penalised / put on report - Flegler will find it…

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
1. Farnworth
2. Oates
4. Hoeter
3. Staggs
5. Cobbo
6. Gamble (won’t happen)
7. Reynolds
8. Palasia
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. James
17. Jensen
You don't need three props on the bench and James is an insane choice. Another back or anyone really but none of the other teams have more than two props. A lot have only one with a backrower and wing/centre/hooker mix. Agree with Flegler and Jensen. **** James.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
1. Mead
2. Oates
3. Farnsworth
4. Staggs
5. Cobbo
6. Gamble
7. Reynolds
8. Fleglar (make the stupid shit earn his money).
9. Turpin (no point picking anyone else because it won’t happen)
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hethrington
14. Paix
15. Palasia
16. Jensen
17. James
Don't need three props on the bench especially if one of them is very, very, ordinary, sorry awful like James. The other teams aren't playing three. None of them I think. Way better off with Gamble on the bench. He won't be 6...yet.

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Don't need three props on the bench especially if one of them is very, very, ordinary, sorry awful like James. The other teams aren't playing three. None of them I think. Way better off with Gamble on the bench. He won't be 6...yet.

When is Pikura or Xavier Willison expected back?

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Ok fair enough. Just figured they could use him as an extra ball player the same way that Lodge or Blair used to chime in. Or how Radley does at the Roosters.

And also the fact his passing game hasn't been seen for ages might of been enough to catch the dogs completely off guard.
he has been used as a link man a few times where he digs into the line.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

James has been appalling but for some reason, Kevvie will keep picking him, so I guess he needs to be in every team list.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
This will be game number 7 of the comp. If we don't win this the next two games become monumentally important to Kevvie's career.

If he loses the next two his first KPI (the first 10 games) looks way below average and the impatient Bronco fans will be in full "Kev needs to go" mode.

If I'm Kev I'm hitting up DD for fresh blood in my assistant coaching ranks.

My first preference and my last preference would be Cameron Smith.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
This will be game number 7 of the comp. If we don't win this the next two games become monumentally important to Kevvie's career.

If he loses the next two his first KPI (the first 10 games) looks way below average and the impatient Bronco fans will be in full "Kev needs to go" mode.

If I'm Kev I'm hitting up DD for fresh blood in my assistant coaching ranks.

My first preference and my last preference would be Cameron Smith.
I doubt Cameron smith will come help the broncos especially now he’s part of the channel 9 team.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
I doubt Cameron smith will come help the broncos especially now he’s part of the channel 9 team.
Little known fact my friend - Cameron Smith likes money. He likes it that much he was willing to go along with a nefarious swindle involving a second set of financial remuneration schemes.

As soon as the financial level reaches Cameron's trigger point he will sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Seibs
  • maddo
  • Justwin
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.