POST GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

To be fair, the reffing wasn't terrible tonight.
The occasional shit call which is to be expected, but overall i like how the ref let the play roll on for the most part.
We saw Carrigan take advantage of it several times.

I was actually thinking if they kicked the ball dead like Badger said shouldn't it have been a drop out
Yea i think Raiders ball was the last of 3 outcomes, with the first being penalty to us for kicking the ball out of the hands, the second being a penalty try, and the third being a knock on in goal.

I haven't watched the replay yet ... But I will (at least the first half), but can someone confirm something for me.

For the Cobbo no try, did badger say anything before the Raiders player 'kicked the ball dead" ... Because I'm trying to figure out how they got the 20m tap when they kicked the ball dead
Her interpretation & invention id that its a knock on in goal by Cobbo. She turned a blind eye at kicking the ball during a try scoring situation. Ridiculous garbage and preposterous from her.

I know we won pretty comfortably and one of the Hunt penalties was just deadset stupid from him, but is there another 'good' team that loses 6 again and penalty counts as often as us?.

2 to 1 penalties and 4 to 1 six agains tonight.

It's insane how perfectly disciplined our opponents are.

IMB fwbbs7

Great first half, sloppy second half.

If Haas, Piakura and Mariner are back next week, I’d be moving Corey back to bench, hunt out of the team, and Baker out of the team.

Haas and Jenson starting with Willison and Kobe off the bench, with Oates playing 20 min as impact second rower / backline backup.

Great first half, sloppy second half.

If Haas, Piakura and Mariner are back next week, I’d be moving Corey back to bench, hunt out of the team, and Baker out of the team.

Haas and Jenson starting with Willison and Kobe off the bench, with Oates playing 20 min as impact second rower / backline backup.
Exactly what should happen. Although I can just see baker being pushed to the bench. Willison to qcup.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Mustafur
  • Jedhead
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.