POST GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

Divided household for me I won my Mum lost next week we take on each other

Santa.....happy house for you tonight lol. Family all in submission. Brekky in bed tomorrow with daughters wearing broncs jerseys
Lol they're all sooking (mainly because I'm following them around and rubbing it in so much).

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Patrick Carrigan

Takes the hit up when he knows we aren’t going forward

There to finish a tackle to gain dominance even when he wasn’t even close

Plays big minutes and the quality makes you think he isn’t under and fatigue

Sign him up for life
Not only that, he stays humble when he gets praise from the coach and he backs his teammates, even gave Hunt a big shout out in the press conference, and that was natural, not forced. If he leaves the club, the club is in dire straits.

Jock Madden's kicking tonight was superb.

One or two not so good, but he was relentless with those high bombs and they were well weighted so even if Raiders caught them the chasers had enough time to get there and smash them the moment they got the ball.

Kicked out of Cobbo hand. Penalty try

That's what I was saying live.

Admittedly I didn't have a great view but I thought Cobbo got his hand to the ball first and then it was kicked out. That becomes an illegal play.

I'll have to watch it again to see if my initial call was right. It probably isn't.

That's what I was saying live.

Admittedly I didn't have a great view but I thought Cobbo got his hand to the ball first and then it was kicked out. That becomes an illegal play.

I'll have to watch it again to see if my initial call was right. It probably isn't.
the replay backs it...not sure the bunker knows the rule? that was kicked out in the act of scoring a try

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • bazza
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.