PRE-GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Sharks

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Everything is falling into place for a wooden spoon. Bloody cowboys doing their part.

Can’t see us losing this game. The sharks were ordinary last week, despite getting the win.

When was the last time we lost three in a row at home?

Loving your optimism.

Don't agree about the Sharks. They came back from 14-0 down to take the win.

They have an absolute speedster in their backline (I forget his name) who will roast us if our defence hasn't improved.

Some games are easier than others but there's no such thing as an easy game.

Even if the Sharks are ordinary, don't forget the tried and true grand Broncos tradition (which Seibold seems to be determined to uphold) of playing shit sides back into form...

We are now two for-and-against points ahead of last placed Knights. A win really would be handy here.

We are now two for-and-against points ahead of last placed Knights. A win really would be handy here.

The pressure is building... seibold is going to age a lot this year. Might even look like Wayne next year

Last edited:
Loving your optimism.

Don't agree about the Sharks. They came back from 14-0 down to take the win.

They have an absolute speedster in their backline (I forget his name) who will roast us if our defence hasn't improved.

Some games are easier than others but there's no such thing as an easy game.

Even if the Sharks are ordinary, don't forget the tried and true grand Broncos tradition (which Seibold seems to be determined to uphold) of playing shit sides back into form...

Xerri.

Kids got wheels

Xerri.

Kids got wheels

And butter fingers to accompany his speed. The bloke has been okay in his first two games but let’s not get carried away.

They should be more nervous with our backline. Especially on the left hand edge where Nikora is missing through suspension and Xerri in his third match up against Milford, Bird and Oates with a defensive partner in Dugan who is playing out of position.
There will be opportunities to exploit here

Someone please tell Isakko that if he comes of his wing one more time he's not being allowed to take the conversions.

We have no 2nd phase play whatsoever. You only see a semblance of it when in the last 15mns when we are chasing points.
Once Gallen and A.Fifita get going with offloads, Brailey will cut a swathe through our flimsy middle.

Nikorima's game is evolving and will be a threat, Milford I am worried about - the opposition have him figured out and this shows in his aimless passing and running.

Apart from that, optimistic as ever. Maccas improving and hopefully he gets the full strength forward pack rumbling and Boydy to get the backs to fire up and run up a cricket score.

Someone please tell Isakko that if he comes of his wing one more time he's not being allowed to take the conversions.

What about if he stays up on the defensive line instead of falling back for the kick? Or beelining directly to the sideline when there are about 4 defenders ready to push him over it?

We have no 2nd phase play whatsoever. You only see a semblance of it when in the last 15mns when we are chasing points.
Once Gallen and A.Fifita get going with offloads, Brailey will cut a swathe through our flimsy middle.

Nikorima's game is evolving and will be a threat, Milford I am worried about - the opposition have him figured out and this shows in his aimless passing and running.

Apart from that, optimistic as ever. Maccas improving and hopefully he gets the full strength forward pack rumbling and Boydy to get the backs to fire up and run up a cricket score.
Our players are more than capable of it. TPJ and Fifita are capable of making more offloads between the two of them than the entire team has managed this year. I don't know whether it's because of explicit instructions to not offload or because our spine (save Nikorima) rarely supports the ball carrier.

Dearden still on the extend3d bench, could be in with a shot ?

Active Now

• Socnorb
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bert_lifts
  • Manofoneway
  • Maroon4life
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • peter09
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • theshed
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.