PRE-GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Sharks

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

to the guys who have used Kayo before ... can i watch this game on demand (after it is over) ... and if so, how long after fulltime will i be able to watch it.

asking as i have to leave home for work at 9:15 so will miss the last 10 mins or so

Dunno exactly how long it takes to get up on Kayo after the game is over, but I’m pretty sure every game this season is available to watch on replay so it will be up there for the next 7 weeks at least...

Dunno exactly how long it takes to get up on Kayo after the game is over, but I’m pretty sure every game this season is available to watch on replay so it will be up there for the next 7 weeks at least...

I can only find as far back as last week's round. Is there a search function?

to the guys who have used Kayo before ... can i watch this game on demand (after it is over) ... and if so, how long after fulltime will i be able to watch it.

asking as i have to leave home for work at 9:15 so will miss the last 10 mins or so
its instant, you will be able to play it at any point choosing to go live or from the beginning. When the broadcast ends it just drops the from live option

Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

Let's see how we go.
Don't fret, we got this. Cronulla in front at halftime, the Bronco's to run them down quickly and decisively. Roberts first try scorer.

its instant, you will be able to play it at any point choosing to go live or from the beginning. When the broadcast ends it just drops the from live option
This is correct, it's basically on demand from the second it starts. I don't know how far back it goes though but I can still choose any round 1 game right now and watch it all.

I can only find as far back as last week's round. Is there a search function?
At the bottom of the screen, select 'sport's
Then select league, it's a little footy with steeden written on it, second from the left.
Then select NRL & scroll down.
It's all there bro

One thing that I thought was good last week was Milford running the ball. Our first try came off the back of Milford running. Hopefully he continues that tonight

Hope Boyd runs himself into some form tonight. It's his 300 game next week against the wabbits. A win tonight would do his and the teams' confidence the world of good in what is bound to be a media circus next week.

Just win, FFS.

giphy.gif

If the Broncos win tonight, does that mean everyone on here will be friends and get along until our next loss?

This is correct, it's basically on demand from the second it starts. I don't know how far back it goes though but I can still choose any round 1 game right now and watch it all.

Goes as far back as the finals last season.

@Foordy Whole season will remain available throughout the year. You can watch it on demand any time you want.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.