PRE-GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And get screwed out of them like on Thursday night

???

2uo06c7.png

A part of Macca's foot is touching the line, hence he didn't kick it behind the line, preventing it from being a 40/20.

Credit where it's due, it was an excellent call from the officials.

???

2uo06c7.png

A part of Macca's foot is touching the line, hence he didn't kick it behind the line, preventing it from being a 40/20.

Credit where it's due, it was an excellent call from the officials.
Was also a great play at the time if his boot was half an inch back.. shows how much confidence he's playing with. Backing himself. He's been very impressive so far this year.

Hoping he'll continue to pick his moments well, do a bit of kicking and nullify our desperate need for a good kicking halfback

All of Hunt's critics will see how good he is when the team plays without him.
He's been in great form. The whole team has! They went to another gear last week. Was very 2015 like.

Hoping Kodi can bring something to the table and help get us a few more wins til Ben is back

If Moga is there predominatley to help our go forward coming out our own end then that is a waste of a centre position.
It also is a poor reflection on our forwards and one wonders if the club is aware of it, why haven't they been chasing a metre eating forward or two over the last few years, rather than metre eating centres...

I can agree to a point about certain statistics being deceptive for certain positions, but doing nothing all game except two length of the field intercepts probably falls less into the category of 'doing nothing all game' and more into the category of 'single handedly winning the game'.

I never said he actually scored them. He got tackled just before the line!

Titans home game, and the refs will be looking to amend for Roberts' Knee-Gate drama and all the other correct calls that somehow "robbed" the Titans last year.

Titans home game, and the refs will be looking to amend for Roberts' Knee-Gate drama and all the other correct calls that somehow "robbed" the Titans last year.
Titans home game..?

Any chance Wayne will spring a surprise and Milf go to 7, Boyd to 6, Kahu to fullback and Mead to wing rather than KNic to 6 or 7 seeing that Mead went so well last week?

Any chance Wayne will spring a surprise and Milf go to 7, Boyd to 6, Kahu to fullback and Mead to wing rather than KNic to 6 or 7 seeing that Mead went so well last week?
No chance

I'm not sure Wayne will want to disrupt the team that much

So you can't enjoy sport without alcohol?

I travel from about an hour away so when I go I like to be able to get a beer before and after the game.

Alcohol can still be served at the game.

YAY! INSANE SPECULATIVE ALTERNATE-REALITY TEAM LIST DAY!!! So, who shouldn't, but could, or has (and failed), played elsewhere?!?!?

01 Mead
02 Moga
03 Kahu
04 Glenn
05 Roberts
06 Gillett
07 Boyd
08 Thaiday
09 McGuire
10 Arrow
11 McCullough
12 Ese'Ese
13 Blair

14 Oates
15 Pearson
16 Milford
17 Nikorima

Totes speed off that bench.

You don't make wholesale changes to a side after a 24 point drubbing over one the competition heavyweights just to accommodate a 28 yo reserve grade winger.

As it would when he makes breaks, defenders would be in two minds . In turn making room for moga amd oates / mead.

What I mean is that Milford should be setting up his outside backs/fringe forwards primarily. If he makes a break I'd expect Moga or Roberts etc to be there waiting for the offload. He can't make all the line breaks himself.

Classic example is the Thaiday try last week. Ran to the line, ball in two hands, had the defenders in two minds and managed to draw two defenders in with a quick double pump then short ball to Thaiday running a great line. A lot of that can be put down to sammy running a great line also.

This is one style of creating space close to the line which needs to happen more frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Lurker
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Evander
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.