vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm, Andrew Johns amongst thousands of others think Millionford is a problem andI appreciate you're entitled to think whatever you want to but surely people with expertise should be listened to. It's Millionford's job to direct his forwards, move them around and lead by example. I could barely stand him in the team if his defence was solid but he is appalling.

I think Pearce has appalling defence too but he keeps providing so much more and he even did that in beaten teams but Milford is only shining when it's easy.

We also had Sterlo, a celebrated premiership-winning half, last week saying "it doesn't matter if you have no possession or no go-forward, the best halves just find a way to win". Which is of course in stark contrast to expert opinion, often his own, that without go-forward by your pack, you can't win a game.

so, i'll be at the game :rooock:

I've just been notified that i was selected from the pool of nominees to purchase tickets.

now only a question of how much they'll cost. they do say i can purchase up to 6 tickets at "special member prices" 🤔
I've been selected to get tickets too but there is a caveat.
I just got a text message saying in part "We are still tracking well to have your pre-sale start at 2pm today but we will email you if anything changes. If you do not hear from us prior to 2pm it will proceed as planned".
Sounds like they are hedging their bets as I suppose anything could happen in this environment.
Maybe I should just turn my phone off so I can't get notified if something changes.

Mmmmm, Andrew Johns amongst thousands of others think Millionford is a problem andI appreciate you're entitled to think whatever you want to but surely people with expertise should be listened to. It's Millionford's job to direct his forwards, move them around and lead by example. I could barely stand him in the team if his defence was solid but he is appalling.

I think Pearce has appalling defence too but he keeps providing so much more and he even did that in beaten teams but Milford is only shining when it's easy.
Pearce is actually a good defender - always has been one of his strengths

I'm sorry but it was his job but then everyone on here and in the media said it was his job to run the ball. Now that the other person is shitting the bed in a play making capacity, he's still copping shit for it - boggles the mind.

I understand he hasn't been running the ball, but when he's told to play whats in front of him, and whats in front of him is our team getting ass raped to the nth degree, how is he meant to make a difference.

The only time we crossed the line on thursday is when he did run the ball deep into the defensive line and shifted out to oates who fucking potatoed it - we then go to shit and are 18 behind or whatever it was and we were again chasing our tails due to poor execution, fitness and discipline.

Obviously I’m the forum Milf fan but this is how I see the timeline transpiring since his big contract.
15-17 earns contract
18 - First season as primary playmaker, improves massively in his game management skills, kicking game improves out of sight, 15 win season. Broncos POTY.
19 - super coach arrives, new systems in place, whole team struggles to get going, gets shunted in an obviously misguided move to full back by SuperCoach, team has worst season in years.

20 - gets told all off season that all he needs is a game manager beside him by the SuperCoach. The problem is the player SuperCoach brought in is [emoji90]. Whole team is [emoji90] and milf cops a lot of the criticism. I understand the highest paid player will have a lot of the attention but to me the main reason he’s going like a busted arsehole is because the human pie has no idea what he’s doing.

You’re really holding onto that 2018 year. I think the issue most people have is that he hasn’t elevated his game since that poty effort. Infact he’s gone backwards and that can’t solely be blamed on Seibold. Surely he isn’t telling Milford to sit out on the left and just wait. When the teams struggling for metres he should be demanding the ball to get his long kicking game going even if Seibold has said not to.

How do you justify dropping Isaako? Really one of the only players you can’t fault. Move him back to wing where he won rookie of the year. We’re short again the forwards so out Oates on the bench and let him play second row. This really doesn’t make sense unless Isaako is injured. This sounds like Anthony has buckled to pressure from Niu’s dad more than a well thought out team adjustment. I can’t wrap my head around dropping a guy who has been giving it his all and not making errors in a season like this, even if his talent is particularly impressive at the moment. Drop the guys who aren’t showing up. How Milford, Boyd, and Oates all seem to be above scrutiny is beyond me.

1. Niu
2. Isaako
3. Boyd (thanks too injuries)
4. Farnworth
5. Coates
6. Milford/Deardon
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Luke
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Offa

14. Paix
15. Oates
16. Teo/Bullemor
17. Kennedy

Another misstep by the super coach.

It's ironic that the day after Locky comes out talking about Dearden's lack of experience, they bring in a younger, less experienced player.

Potatoes gonna potate.

Staggs is an outside chance of returning for this game according to Wacko. Great news.

Must have only been a grade 1 strain.

That would explain the Isaako dropping. Staggs & Boyd centres with Farnworth & Coates on the wings.

This is fucking ridiculous. I am stoked to see Nui at fullback but what do Milf, Boyd and Oates have over these clowns.

You’re really holding onto that 2018 year. I think the issue most people have is that he hasn’t elevated his game since that poty effort. Infact he’s gone backwards and that can’t solely be blamed on Seibold. Surely he isn’t telling Milford to sit out on the left and just wait. When the teams struggling for metres he should be demanding the ball to get his long kicking game going even if Seibold has said not to.
Everyone has an issue with his contract size - i think the timeline I provided is a fair summation of the contract period. Probably derailing thread at this point though.

Pieman has lost the effing plot if this is true.
How on earth can this be justified whilst Milford and Boyd keep their spots. Isaako is not the worst player. Okay if he wants Nui at fb but Isaako deserves a spot somewhere in the 13.

Pieman has lost the effing plot if this is true.
How on earth can this be justified whilst Milford and Boyd keep their spots. Isaako is not the worst player. Okay if he wants Nui at fb but Isaako deserves a spot somewhere in the 13.

This....

And Deardon too inexperienced yet Nui? My head hurts. I cant even figure how Boyd is still in the squad.

BHQ is going to blow up even before we get to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Behold
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • marw
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • DrGee
  • Bronco bob
  • Wolfie
  • pennywisealfie
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • Astro
  • Old Mate
  • Justwin
  • HVbronco
  • BroncsNBundy
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 73 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.