Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Believes they're doing well making yardage out of their own end but they're just struggling to get through their sets. Puts it down to them playing frantic football.

Just on this:

Average Set Distance: 27.9m (Titans 42.2m)

Backs
Niu - 14 runs 102m
Oates - 10 runs 68m
Farnworth - 11 runs 54m
Boyd - 5 runs 40m
Coates - 8 runs 45m

Whendoes Bellyaches contract end? I would pay big for him, or even get Cam Smith. He would do better than Seibs!

Now that the rule change has finally killed the wrestle and they can't bring that garbage with them, then yes absolutely.

Now that the rule change has finally killed the wrestle and they can't bring that garbage with them, then yes absolutely.

The wrestle hasn't ended entirely. Watch the comp leaders wrestle while on their feet. Then they drop the player when the ref calls held. I've only seen one tackle that had a six again called against for a standing tackle but forget which team it was.

Appearances
Niu 3 - Thompson 81
Oates 149 - Don 133
Farnworth 9 - Kelly 77
Boyd 324 - Copley 139
Coates 6 - Sami 49
Milford 174 - Taylor 87
Croft 46 - Fogarty 7
Lodge 64 - Fotuaika 43
Luke 276 - Rein 182
Haas 31 - Joliffe 6
Glenn 262 - Proctor 246
TPJ 75 - Hipgrave 32
Ofa 95 - Arrow 69
1514 - 1151

Even if you took Boyd out we'd still have a more experience side than the team we lost to.

There are no excuses.

#sackseibold was apparently chanted around Suncorp.
Doesn’t look good for you White or Morris. Come out, admit you got it wrong, and sort it.
Wouldn't been much of a chant. 10,000 tickets available and only 6,000 sold in a season where fans have been locked out because of a pandemic. That right there tells an incredible story.

Wouldn't been much of a chant. 10,000 tickets available and only 6,000 sold in a season where fans have been locked out because of a pandemic. That right there tells an incredible story.

People might still be worried about being surrounded by strangers in close quarters?

One of our biggest issues guys and girls is we don’t believe we can win. Coach doesn’t seem to believe it or even pretend to, in order to inspire his team. Most of our players don’t have that confidence. When the young ones look to their senior teammates for some kind of hope, it ain’t there. **** me but in years gone past, I always used to think we were a chance. Now I’m just pleading for minimal embarrassment. Still love my team but shit, is this what other supporters have gone through. Been spoilt me thinks!

Do any of you notice that this whole 2+ year rebuild mantra has only ever been mentioned when they realised how much of a mess we find ourselves 18 months in?

The charade is over Karl. You never thought this otherwise it would have been brought up last season.
Absolutely. These pricks think they can just piss on our backs and say it's raining, they're going to burn the club to the ground then 5 years later claim it was all part of the plan and necessary because of the state of the team from 2018. They can get absolutely fucked.

The wrestle hasn't ended entirely. Watch the comp leaders wrestle while on their feet. Then they drop the player when the ref calls held. I've only seen one tackle that had a six again called against for a standing tackle but forget which team it was.

The Roosters employ a part time wrestling coach to teach exactly this, and their defence coach ensures they do it every game. It's a great defensive technique, like it or not - it stops the offload, and slows down momentum. Then the tacklers re-form in the defensive line immediately, like clockwork.

It's just one example of smart coaching

Last edited:
People might still be worried about being surrounded by strangers in close quarters?
That's one excuse you can use. Another one is that the tickets were too expensive. I'll stick with the "fan disenchantment " reason.

Appearances
Niu 3 - Thompson 81
Oates 149 - Don 133
Farnworth 9 - Kelly 77
Boyd 324 - Copley 139
Coates 6 - Sami 49
Milford 174 - Taylor 87
Croft 46 - Fogarty 7
Lodge 64 - Fotuaika 43
Luke 276 - Rein 182
Haas 31 - Joliffe 6
Glenn 262 - Proctor 246
TPJ 75 - Hipgrave 32
Ofa 95 - Arrow 69
1514 - 1151

Even if you took Boyd out we'd still have a more experience side than the team we lost to.

There are no excuses.

God I wish one of those useless journos actually brought up that stat seeing as Seibs loves stats and loves using inexperience as an excuse

We play the Bulldogs next home game in a potential battle of the wooden spoon. 2 teams who struggle to score points. Might be a 6-4 game.

What I’m more interested in however is what the over/under is for potential crowd figures. Might be lucky to get 2,500.

Last edited:
I really do wonder if the board are going to listen and finally sack this clown and punt Milford and Boyd with him

Active Now

• Foordy
  • LGH
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • peter09
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • Alec
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.