Round 7 Discussion

Semi just made Lyon look like a rookie.

He sure did!

Incidentally, was that Beau Scott who ran down Tommyhilfigerwiz earlier? He showed tremendous speed I had no idea he had.

Good win Parra.

The Sea Eagles threw everything at them, but they just wouldn't crack. In the end, the only try Manly came away with was a fluky tap on inside play which could have been anything. They showed some good resilience and it's fair to say their goal-line defence is right up there with the Bulldogs and the Broncos.

There wasn't a whole lot in this. The kicking game from Parra and the constant threat of Radradra may have been the only difference in the end. A win would have been great, but there were just as many if not more positives than the game last week for Manly.

Good stuff from the Eels, beating Manly in a game like that at Brookie is nothing to sneeze at. They did that the hard way but the fact that they won shows how much of an improved team they are.

I'm so happy Parra won.

I hate them. But I hate Manly more. And it keeps my multi alive.

Interesting video.

Vossy has a point. It's difficult for us fans to make up our minds when we don't have the same evidence. A lot of people seem quick to shit all over the bunker when it's the broadcasters not doing their job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Austin ruled out for Raiders and Marshall ruled out for Dragons.. ****.. I picked Raiders & Dragons.

in a review of last nights game on friday night football andrew johns just made a comment that when cooper cronk and thurston retire he will take over

in a review of last nights game on friday night football andrew johns just made a comment that when cooper cronk and thurston retire he will take over

Who will?

Linnett back. NRL late mail had him no chance...

Interesting video.

Vossy has a point. It's difficult for us fans to make up our minds when we don't have the same evidence. A lot of people seem quick to shit all over the bunker when it's the broadcasters not doing their job.

Yes and no. I agree that it's very off-putting when the broadcaster is showing you different images that aren't matching the bunker's audio. That can make it look misleading. The Broncs v NQ game had a couple of instances of that, and it felt really weird.

On the other hand, the bunker's made some howlers without the broadcasters' help...

Last edited by a moderator:
He said Corey Norman. I will be surprised if that is the case.

Can't see it happening. Morgan, Hunt, Milford, even DCE would be ahead of him. In a couple more years, who knows, [MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION] might be right and Taylor is up there.

Though, maybe Foran's professionalism has rubbed off on him. He wouldn't have had much positive influence when Sandow was the seven. I just keep seeing him take the pretty option though. He looks good on screen but there's not much substance to his work, like he's benefitting from the hard work of others and is only interested in throwing the last pass or the fancy kick. Sure, that's his role, but it only works if his partner is capable of doing all the dirty work and all of the organisation.

Haha eat shit Coote, you weird looking dwarf.

Dirty prick Keary was too busy taking Morgan out illegally to realise Thurston was breathing down his neck.

dont you miss the days when u would root for the cowboys but now no matter how hard i try i just dont like seeing them win. i guess its jealously because there such a good bloody football team atm

Someone's tipped off all the NRL players as to who's on my SVRL team. Robbed last night when Stewart dropped an easy one. Morgan would have scored had he not been taken out. And Coote miraculously denies Gray.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Culhwch
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • Justwin
  • Alec
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • johnny plath
  • HarryAllan7
  • Footy Fanatic
  • kman
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • GCBRONCO
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.