Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Reed has serious issues playing centre in defence. He is too slow, especially mentally. He seems too slow to anticipate his opposition's move. I think it's time for the back row (now that Glenn seems to be out injured for a while out) or out of the side for mine.

Bringing Hodges back was dumb. Playing him at all at FB was dumber.

Milford for mine is a victim of his own reputation, gained when playing FB in a different side. He is finding 5/8 beyond him I'm afraid - he is too young to lead and control the middle. His game is a running game. But then, we bought him as a 5/8. I feel sad for him. He looked lost tonight. I think he really wants to play at the back. Too bad Anthony.

H

HVbronco

NYC Player
Oct 30, 2013
Might of heard wrong but I thought I heard one of the commentators say that the 40/20 was our first since 2012? I thought Macca kicked one earlier this season. Or maybe I'm just making things up in my head lol.

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
EDIT: Quotes deleted post.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

benbarba

U18 Player
Sep 24, 2013
Might of heard wrong but I thought I heard one of the commentators say that the 40/20 was our first since 2012? I thought Macca kicked one earlier this season. Or maybe I'm just making things up in my head lol.

Yeah they did say that, and they were wrong.

Commentators were a joke tonight, shrieking and cheering the Dragons home whenever something good happened for them.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014

He kicked on3 alredy this year.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
The cheer squadding (led by A. Johns) from the commentators was disgusting tonight as well.

Standard tbh.

When we're winning they genuinely sound disinterested, but when Dugan makes a 2m break against us you can hear the fucking jizz hitting the commentary boxes glass......or the back of John's throat.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013

Pretty sure the fullback/winger touched it at the last second but it still went over the line

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Quoted A Deleted Post

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008

He kicked a ball from inside our own 40 that would have gone directly into touch inside the Titan's 20 except that the Tits fullback got his hand on the ball and tried to bat it back into the field of play. He only succeeded in batting it down to the ground over the touch line, but technically it was ruled to be in touch off the Titans rather than a 40/20, because we had a scrum afterwards instead of the tap.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
No one is scape goating him, you are trying to excuse fundamental mistakes.

He doesn't matter if a fullback should have been there, Vidot was there. He was there in plenty of time yet he completely fucked it. It was a school boy error.

The thing that really annoys me is if someone like maranta did that, you and many others would be howling for his blood, yet because it's vidot we are all scape goating him.

Give me a break!

And if Barba played as bad as Milford did tonight people would be organising a lynching party and burning his effigy outside of red hill

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Standard tbh.

When we're winning they genuinely sound disinterested, but when Dugan makes a 2m break against us you can hear the fucking jizz hitting the commentary boxes glass......or the back of John's throat.

never understood why people give-a-shit at all about this. do u need a broncos fan to call the game for you?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
And if Barba played as bad as Milford did tonight people would be organising a lynching party and burning his effigy outside of red hill

I'm just as pissed off at Milford, but that doesn't excuse Vidot. Why are you making this about Milford when I responded to you saying Vidot was one of our best?

Anyway if I keep discussing this with you I'll just get told to **** off again so think whatever you want

B

BroncosFan_Corey

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2013
McGuire Try

mcguirenotry01.jpg

Sorry, Don't know how to post photos

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
4 or 5 weeks for Glenn according to Bennett.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
If McGuire had got up and started celebrating, he more than likely would have checked it.

Unread

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redfern_1980
  • easybreezy
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • kiwibronco
  • broncs30
  • Big Del
  • Santa
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.