Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

One thing I noticed is that Jensen often finds his front and the next hitups is usually a good one. He has a knack of resisting the wrestle to get him on his back. Compare this to someone like Haas, who regularly gets turned over and we often get very little off the back of his metres.on the follow up. Still love Haas but it's something he needs to work on.

Look at the second video and in conjunction with Haas's massive effort, look who is already back there waiting with equally good anticipation - Cobbo - all the way from the other wing.
What was he doing for that Moylan try though? I was just as confused as he looked.

Look at the second video and in conjunction with Haas's massive effort, look who is already back there waiting with equally good anticipation - Cobbo - all the way from the other wing.
Yes, we have two legit fullbacks now in Te Maire and Selwyn. Tesi is out of a job.

Does herbie have a neck injury? Because it dies not appear that he can turn left and see oates out there waiting for a pass.

That break from reynolds and TMM should have resulted in a try, but herbie had the horse blinkers on again.
Yep, watch him closely on the replay, he doesn’t even look left…

Not an ambi-turner, I guess…

Attachments

• D6C338BB-1C0B-4062-B2AD-BEB2DBEECDB1.jpeg
    D6C338BB-1C0B-4062-B2AD-BEB2DBEECDB1.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 44
He was in a lot of pain, I think. Probably shouldn’t have played. In doubt for next week.
I don't think he was showing signs of pain at that point. He was offside at the beginning, had enough time to make it back 10 and then just watched. I'm not really saying it was a bad thing, was just wondering what his thought process could have been.

Sure but he is still so young, he's going to make errors. He constantly works to make up for it though. We've got a genuine A grade talent with this kid and he is getting better and better every game.
Yeah I understand that, it was just an odd one. Still off him off the field though.

One big thing I am really hoping for (and that we're showing signs of) is that we've found a bit of confidence. We haven't flat out dropped our heads since the 2nd half against Penrith, but when you're getting toweled up by the NRL's darlings and an undefeated side, that will happen to anyone. That's two straight games we've been really up for it, lets hope we make it 3 in a row for the first time in forever.

Sure but he is still so young, he's going to make errors. He constantly works to make up for it though. We've got a genuine A grade talent with this kid and he is getting better and better every game.
That’s an understatement. The lynch mob were going for his neck only a few rounds ago. Same with Kotoni.

I don't think he was showing signs of pain at that point. He was offside at the beginning, had enough time to make it back 10 and then just watched. I'm not really saying it was a bad thing, was just wondering what his thought process could have been.
Wait, are you talking about Haas? I'm talking about Cobbo.
Crossed lines

One big thing I am really hoping for (and that we're showing signs of) is that we've found a bit of confidence. We haven't flat out dropped our heads since the 2nd half against Penrith, but when you're getting toweled up by the NRL's darlings and an undefeated side, that will happen to anyone. That's two straight games we've been really up for it, lets hope we make it 3 in a row for the first time in forever.
What we are doing is wearing the opposition out in the first half. That’s what the good sides do. It’s an excellent sign.

That’s an understatement. The lynch mob were going for his neck only a few rounds ago. Same with Kotoni.
@Sproj yeah I meant Haas, my bad

The "lynch mob" weren't wrong though. Both players could have used a week in Q Cup to get their confidence back. Fortunately they turned it around and got their confidence back in first grade. Both should be commended.

@Sproj yeah I meant Haas, my bad

The "lynch mob" weren't wrong though. Both players could have used a week in Q Cup to get their confidence back. Fortunately they turned it around and got their confidence back in first grade. Both should be commended.
Something wasn’t right. Maybe Covid.

Unread

Active Now

• Viti
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.