Sack Griffin
Sign Benji
Ben Barba to QCup

Discuss

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
The reffs won that game....Broncos deserved it, a few bad calls that determined the game. The broncs played very average.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Don't kick to Inglis. The game was lost in the 1st 15 minutes. I couldn't believe the stupidity, and giving Parker the kick after Hunt was doing so well. Folly.

And this is one game where Souths had 19 players, 2 in pink. Disgraceful decision. I hope they are sacked

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
We were robbed of a chance of winning, Barba was fine, average but fine, Hoffman instead of maranta on the wing. Hodges at 5/8 for rest of year.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Hannant the stand out.

A few others had mixed games. Some were really poor.

B

BRC088

QCup Player
Feb 7, 2012
Vidot should have put boot on as soon as he received it, but god damn the refs helped Souths stay in it.

Ghibli

Ghibli

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2008
Poor drop ball by Hannant bringing the ball back after the Reed try; he seems to lose the ball easily when tackled head on hard.

The set of six that led up to the drop goal attempt was fucking poor, the hooker and half back should be stoned in public!

Last edited:
J

JMG87

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2014
That's a bit harsh. Barba was quiet but definitely don't deserve to go to qcup

H

HugoJames

Dec 22, 2012
Poor start came back to bite us in the end.

Parker needs to learn to kick goals or we need to train up Hunt to be our main kicker, seriously, we have lost too many games on goal kicking alone.

One positive from the game is that maybe Hook will see what happens to our attacking gamewith a 5/8 who will pass. We looked much better when the ball shifted tonight.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Sack Griffin
Sign Benji
Ben Barba to QCup

Discuss

your wrong on at least 2 of those counts ... i don't care about sacking Griffin (although once Kearney is in charge this will go downhill a shitload quicker)

attack was not our problem tonight, we score 26 points FFS. defence was our problem.

and anyone thinking Barba was going to regain his 2012 form instantly is just plain delusional. dropping him is not the answer unless of course you want Hoffman back there. at least Barba has some sort of playmaking game. and he has done some good things for us tonight.

my solution ... Sack Kearney ... drive down the highway and offer Gillmeister as much money as it takes to get up here and teach these guys how to defend

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
There should be video refs on on-field calls. That apparent "strip" was absolutely bullshit.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Sick of the sub-par reffing, but the Broncos could have done a lot more to control the game at the end. The set to set up the field goal attempt was worse than ordinary. Deplorable. And the handling and urgency in spots in the last ten or so minutes left a lot to be desired.

A five-eighth who passes the ball now and then - how novel. Love to see that as a fixture.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Souths got gifted 3 penalties leading up to the Burgess try.

Other refs wouldn't have penalised them.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Don't kick to Inglis. The game was lost in the 1st 15 minutes. I couldn't believe the stupidity, and giving Parker the kick after Hunt was doing so well. Folly.

And this is one game where Souths had 19 players, 2 in pink. Disgraceful decision. I hope they are sacked

that won't happen ... its only us, its not like they cost the Roosters the game

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dash
  • Scdeac
  • Morkel
  • Tim K
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • Lostboy
  • Rambstien
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.