Round 8 - Broncos vs Titans

Straight up, I was happy to see that little scuffle at the end. When's the last time you saw all the boys running in like that? Even Milf wanted in on the action!
Gave me a jumpscare. In the last play it kinda look like tpj took the titans head off with an elbow. I thought maybe that was what started it but nobody’s said anything.

enjoy those beers boys ... you deserve them

If the Broncos can build on this, get a few more wins and recover the season a bit, you could probably then count this as the greatest Broncos comeback of all time? Though that's getting too far ahead, need to focus on next week now.

1.3mil for that against the so called worst team in the comp, you Fifita lovers looking real silly

Attachments

• FBA24541-D868-4D48-9FC4-B918E289CD73.png
    FBA24541-D868-4D48-9FC4-B918E289CD73.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 131
Let's face it, Gamble was solid. But he was composed, and he COMMUNICATED. It's something we've lacked, we have great individual players but we don't play as a team, we needed someone to be the glue. I'm not saying he is the answer, but he showed us what the answer is. (Oh, and being the first defender chasing kicks, especially his own kicks, how fucking nice is that to see?}

TPJ should have been MOTM, Isaako would have if not for his horrible positioning in the first 15, but I'm happy for our current #7 to take it.

There is no doubt we benefitted immensely by having an experienced halfback calling the plays, I know he has like 4 NRL games but in between that there would be a plethora of state cup games

We looked like scoring every single time we got into shape down their end

Active Now

• Big Del
  • mrslong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Pigskin
  • Aldo
  • Lostboy
  • Allo
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • broncos4life
  • theshed
  • Dexter
  • Battler
  • Morkel
  • jd87
  • achievedrap
  • winslow_wong
  • sooticus
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.