Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

No they didn't, they scored most of their points from Mead. Imagine if the kicks he was attempting to take were actually good?

while Mead certainly had a game to forget, TBF to him, I still don't think Jennings was going for the ball at all for their first try. Even Fitler said as much (without flat out saying it) something along the lines that "Jennings was making a nuisance of himself"

He is certainly a better player that what he showed tonight

No way should milf have been denied , sent up a try no conclusive proof he didn't ground it. Those dumb ***** complicate things for themselves every year. All they had to do was say we can't see the ball , going with the onfield decision, simples. Most ppl would cop that if consistent.
Exactly this. How they could undeniably tell it didn't touch the ground was fucking beyond me.

I haven't read the whole thread but anybody seen the picture going around on social media showing Klein going to the bunker before Moga even scored the try lol ouch amateur hour. Got the right result just the wrong try scorer. Milfords was a try because there wasn't enough evidence to overturn and Mogas was not as he had already called the play dead. Milford Supercoach Captain also. Bloody refs

I really paid attention to Macca tonight and you are spot on. His passing is bog average. So many times we had them on the back foot with the halves running onto it only to get a shit pass behind them, halting any advantage we had. Fucking frustrating

It's in his action. He always has to set his stance and then **** his arms back to then launch his pass. This takes an absolute age for him to do where as cam smith does it all in one graceful movement.

So they didn't come from kicks?

Not good ones, no. The second one was an unforced error from Mead, the first one was a contested error. But realistically they were both extremely standard, even below average kicks. Reynolds would've been testing him all night and likely would've had him hooked far sooner.

It's in his action. He always has to set his stance and then **** his arms back to then launch his pass. This takes an absolute age for him to do where as cam smith does it all in one graceful movement.

Yeah he's got to get to that textbook stance and try and spiral the **** out of the ball. Just get it out quickly. I love Macca, but yes his service quality (not necessarily speed) is left wanting at times

I really paid attention to Macca tonight and you are spot on. His passing is bog average. So many times we had them on the back foot with the halves running onto it only to get a shit pass behind them, halting any advantage we had. Fucking frustrating

His passing as always been bad, and it's the main reason for the anti-McCullough force. He's a tough player and does a lot in defence, but his passing and decision making is below par so much of the time.

Anyone see the blatant shoulder charge by Pearson on that very last play, right in the corner? I think it might have been on Johnson after he passed to the winger who went out. Only saw one quick replay if it but it looked like it was very lucky it wasn't penalised.

Anyone see the blatant shoulder charge by Pearson on that very last play, right in the corner? I think it might have been on Johnson after he passed to the winger who went out. Only saw one quick replay if it but it looked like it was very lucky it wasn't penalised.

Yeah saw it on replay. Very lucky to not draw a pen. May get cited by MRP if they're paying attention

Josh McGuire's stats.

14 runs for 136 metres.
1 tackle break.
25 tackles.
2 missed tackles.
3 ineffective tackles.

Those are unusual stats from him.

And he wouldn't have missed that field goal.

AReynolds kicking has been poor lately but against us I'm sure he would have a cracker.
We still allow teams to make huge metres against us which helps them get in field goal position but also gives them time to kick.
It also cost us tonight against the Burgii who usually good for quite a few knock ons but seemingly they can actually hold the ball - given time like we gave them.

Not good ones, no. The second one was an unforced error from Mead, the first one was a contested error. But realistically they were both extremely standard, even below average kicks. Reynolds would've been testing him all night and likely would've had him hooked far sooner.
At best most of their opportunities were a lottery. On another night they score 1 of those 3 tries. Should we have been better? Of course. Last year we didn't win these games. This is progress.

I haven't read the whole thread but anybody seen the picture going around on social media showing Klein going to the bunker before Moga even scored the try lol ouch amateur hour. Got the right result just the wrong try scorer. Milfords was a try because there wasn't enough evidence to overturn and Mogas was not as he had already called the play dead. Milford Supercoach Captain also. Bloody refs

Bunker

This was the pic in question. God they don't help themselves. If Sutton and his mates in the bunker got it right in the first place he would probably keep his job next week

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Redux
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • broncs30
  • marw
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Mustafur
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Brocko
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.