vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still find that conversation where Wayne Bennett basically sold the Broncos to Reynolds so interesting.. It's a shame he's such closed book because it would be fascinating to know his true feelings towards the club.
Me too. I actually question the legitimacy of it. From Bennett ramblings about the club in front of the camera I find it hard to believe, but really who knows. Maybe it was Paul white he disliked?

I still find that conversation where Wayne Bennett basically sold the Broncos to Reynolds so interesting.. It's a shame he's such closed book because it would be fascinating to know his true feelings towards the club.
I think he will always secretly love and respect the club. He spent so many years of his life and his career building the club to where it is. That doesn't just go away. He just despises the decision makers for how they chose to act. The way they handled everything was extremely disrespectful. As a fan, it was disappointing to see the way this club's greatest coach was treated by a bunch of nobodies. Though with new leadership at the club, I hope he can put his differences aside.

NRL2022Round9TeamList

When the **** did Capewell get injured?

Turpin being named is a problem.

He will be a late change.
If Kev does this, will be problems in playing squad. Anecdotes from various interviews have highlighted the squad wants consistency.

No Capewell or Haas will make this difficult but Carrigan's return is perfectly timed.

Hopefully Turpin stays at 24.
Loss of Capewell hurts and TC will be required to get through 80 looking at that bench.... not keen on Palasia at 2nd row. It's also a concern primarily because Souths have been using KK a lot this year with their left side faltering... rookie TC vs in form KK is a concern.

Lock looks an issue when Kobe comes off as well... although Patty is back so that might mean less minutes for Palasia there... risk having Patty play big minutes straight off the bat though.

Other than that, and having to travel to Shitney for a dewy Thursday night game, we might be ok.

Boys need to be prepared to grind for 80 otherwise they could be looking at a cricket score for their captain's homecoming game.

No Capewell or Haas will make this difficult but Carrigan's return is perfectly timed.

Hopefully Turpin stays at 24.
I'm hoping KW uses Carrigan sparingly as he's been out a while and timing etc is often affected by lay off's. We will miss Capewell I think as his last game reinforced how capable a defender he is. I think second row is only average for this game.

When the **** did Capewell get injured?
Probably as he scored his meat pie and tried to flick the ball in the air and ended up imparting more force to his head than the ball :P

I like that Payne's been rested. While this game is winnable, it might be an ugly loss - you never know when Cody Walker will just go off - he's definitely due a game to re-inflate his head.

Pushing players to play injured unless it's the pointy end of the season almost never turns out to be a good gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • BroncoFan94
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • Hurrijo
  • Cavalo
  • Johnny92
  • The Boss
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.