Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round9Team

We're talking about a man who played Hoffman at six... for pretty much the entire season. Hook is the worst, most clueless coach I've witnessed. It's not hyperbole when I say that I'd trust anyone on here over him as head coach for the Broncos.

Even Kyall?

Fai had five missed tackles on the weekend, Su'A five ineffective. Fai one try cause and Su'A two.

Under pressure from off-loads they couldn't keep making efforts.

Looks like Thaiday and Sims will start.

I know it's getting repetitive but I have to ask again... if kahu and oats are fit does mead stay on the bench? Two weeks in a row now that the benched winger option hasn't really offered much.

Massive danger game, Panthers have been woeful for the last month, they've named arguably their strongest squad of the season as well. And let's not discount the infamous hoodoo that Hook has over Wayne. I think the Panthers might win this.

Damn, @Super Freak you brought Hunt back from injury early.

The ****?

I changed that..

I know it's getting repetitive but I have to ask again... if kahu and oats are fit does mead stay on the bench? Two weeks in a row now that the benched winger option hasn't really offered much.
One week one of our wingers was injured and the second one of them had an absolute Lionel and was replaced. I'm not a massive advocate of it but to say it hasn't offered much is wrong.

The actual 21-man squad.

**** photoshop and the NRL for their **** ups in the team list.

Ese'ese and Glenn not named to start.

Round9Team

Ah, so Ese'ese and Glenn will be starting after all.

Apparently Bennett believes his forwards can play enough minutes to warrant having a 'backup back' on the bench in case of a concussion to a an outside back.

Simples.

Apparently Bennett believes his forwards can play enough minutes to warrant having a 'backup back' on the bench in case of a concussion to a an outside back.

Simples.
It's really not that surprising, It's how its going to be when hunt and knik are fit. We will run 3 forwards and a utility again. At the moment our utility just happens to be a winger. That gives us the ability to reshuffle the back line if needed.

Can we please just win comfortably this week... ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Morkel
  • GCBRONCO
  • Old Mate
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.