PRE-GAME Round 9 - Sharks vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
judiciary_R8final.jpg

I don't think you will find a Broncos fan on the planet who is surprised that he was found guilty.

Anyway, I think the Sharks will pip us in this one, so I've tipped them.

Yeah I tipped the Sharks as well, I can still see us winning, but we're due for a loss, and with Blair & McCullough out it's likely to be this weekend.

[TWEET]725477953782435841[/TWEET]

Losing both Blair and Macca from the defensive line is a bit of worry this week, the Sharks forwards are pretty good at powering down the field.

TPJ in for who? You would imagine Ese'ese will get another run. Is Glenn still not right?

Be interesting to see Pangai get a run.

he still has some defensive flaws on the edge but no doubt he is a damaging ball runner. he is a beast to tackle.
i think the real interesting thing here is it looks like pangai is ahead of arrow in the pecking order. if this is the case it reads like ese'ese, pangai then boyce/arrow/fai/su'a next.

TPJ in for who? You would imagine Ese'ese will get another run. Is Glenn still not right?

Apparently Gillett has some heavy strapping on his knee, and TPJ was running in his place on the right side.

I imagine Arrow has been pigeon-holed as Parker's heir and I'm fine with that.

Apparently Gillett has some heavy strapping on his knee, and TPJ was running in his place on the right side.

Hmmm...we enter the tough period of the season now, its good we have so much depth in the forwards.

he still has some defensive flaws on the edge but no doubt he is a damaging ball runner. he is a beast to tackle.
i think the real interesting thing here is it looks like pangai is ahead of arrow in the pecking order. if this is the case it reads like ese'ese, pangai then boyce/arrow/fai/su'a next.

Does he train with the Nrl squad every week?

The top 25 train with each other every week until late in the week when the first grade team is selected. Then they go back to their ISC teams to train with them.

Bugger. They obviously knew from the start that it wasn't a high shot so had to put it in the same category as a fucking crusher or whatever. It's fucked.

Well if he's going to sit out a week for it, I hope Reynolds jaw is in the most terrible pain. Diving little ****.

According to Chris Garry, Jarrod Wallace will start. Thaiday, Ofahengaue, Ese'ese on the bench,

Bugger. They obviously knew from the start that it wasn't a high shot so had to put it in the same category as a fucking crusher or whatever. It's fucked.
And he now has 89 carry over points, so the next one can potentially take him out for 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Allo
  • simplythebest
  • porouian
  • Confidor
  • jd87
  • BroncsNBundy
  • ostin86
  • Dexter
  • Payneinthehaas
  • Howie
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • broncsgoat
  • Hoof Hearted
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.