PRE-GAME Round 9 - Sharks vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevita Pangai Junior or Jai Arrow as my choices but have heard Jayden Su'a is probably the highest rated.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This may be a bit random but the amount of young talent the Brisbane Broncos have is incredible and it got me thinking. Who do all you BHQ members think broncos best prospect is the future, any position but only players under the age of 22?

Arrow, he just oozes talent and has the work ethic to match. He was every bit as good as Joffa coming through and he'll take his chance with both hands when it comes.

This may be a bit random but the amount of young talent the Brisbane Broncos have is incredible and it got me thinking. Who do all you BHQ members think broncos best prospect is the future, any position but only players under the age of 22?

Anthony Milford & Corey Oates.

Another thing the Blair suspension means is that I think Waddell is 100% going to start now, Blair was one of our best middle defenders, we're going to need Waddell early on defensively.

I'm thinking so as well. This reeks of a Bennett mind ****. The Sharks train all week to target us up the middle thinking Nikorima is starting there then get surprised by Waddell, OR they call Bennett's bluff and we lose nothing anyway

Are there any young outside backs coming through? Also i know we have our halves sorted for the future, but what are the two halves that are playing in under 20s like?

Last edited:
what about in the centres? is there any young outside backs coming through

Keep an eye on Marion Seve at Souths Logan. Brisbane were able to sign him from Wests and he's come up with some impressive moments in the ISC. He came up through the same side as JJ Felise, Te Maire Martin and Oshae Tuisau on the Gold Coast and could be a real feature in the side come Origin time.

Despite being trumpted for a year or two, Carlin Anderson is only 20 years old and has plenty of development left in him.

Jamayne Isaako, Jonus Pearson, Tom Opacic, David Faiud, Gehemat Shibasaki and Corey Allan (roughly in that order) could all be something.

Blair has been suspended. Paying off the debt starts now, it seems.

Faiud and Allan were both interviewed on League Nation and both of them probably had voices that suited the other. Haha

Faiud and Allan were both interviewed on League Nation and both of them probably had voices that suited the other. Haha

I didn't catch it, what was the segment about?

I know Faiud is Indigenous so I imagine they'd be talking about his background and so on - I didn't know that about Allan.

Gehemat Shibasaki is an epic name, biblical even. I hope he cracks first grade for at least one game while Rabs is still calling games.

Quote from the NRL twitter, they're well aware it was primarily a head clash, but they still deemed it dangerous contact.

If if that's the case, then shouldn't both players be suspended? Reynolds head made just as much contact with Blairs. Fuckwits.

Marion Seve is a gun and could be anything if given the chance in top grade.

And to further show just how ridiculous it is that Blair was found guilty, this was downgraded.

1461857082.png

And this didn't even warrant a charge. It wasn't deemed "forceful or careless" enough.

1461847514.png

Last edited:
I didn't catch it, what was the segment about?

I know Faiud is Indigenous so I imagine they'd be talking about his background and so on - I didn't know that about Allan.

They were talking about the professionalism of being in the Broncs development program and how they handle playing for the Broncs despite both growing up as Cowboys fans. They also spoke about supporting each other even though they both play fullback.

Jai Arrow
Marion Seve
Jayden Su'a
In that order, all mature heads for there age & all super talented. There are many others with real potential but these 3 have huge futures. Broncos looking sooo good!

Does anyone have a copy of the original charge sheet (or the press release) from when Blair was charged? All I'd hear up until last night was that he was getting pinged for a "high tackle", but everyone this morning is saying "guilty of dangerous contact". Did they change the charge, or was it always "dangerous contact" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• heartly87
  • simplythebest
  • jd87
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Allo
  • ostin86
  • Dexter
  • Confidor
  • Payneinthehaas
  • Howie
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • broncsgoat
  • Hoof Hearted
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Yellowfella
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.